Bash Planning Notes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I still have offers of help from mredburn, pensbydesign, and sumpterdad.

Anyone want any help with anything?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

bensoelberg will be chairing the Russ Contest. He won it last year. Now, start thinking about who we can recruit as judges. Jeff, any chance we could get Mrs. Fairfield to weigh in on the judging?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sound like potential judges to me.:eek:

bensoelberg will be chairing the Russ Contest. He won it last year. Now, start thinking about who we can recruit as judges. Jeff, any chance we could get Mrs. Fairfield to weigh in on the judging?
see above

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

If they WANT to help in the Prize distribution, they are certainly welcome!!

I am asking my "volunteers" to send me a PM with your email and a phone number---I am guaranteeing you I will ONLY use the phone during REASONABLE times of the day, as a last resort if I can't wait for an answer to an email. RARELY happens, but it's a nice fallback position.

Now, in about two weeks, I will send out an email outlining what the "magic prize team" does and asking each of them if they wish to participate. Those who say "yes" (last year every one) get the "here's who I would like you to handle" (again, they can ask for changes, some did and we made that happen). Then, it's just wait for your prize to be awarded and "handle the details".

Really a "zoo" at the end of the month. Nearly every contest ends, all the prizes are awarded and every person awarded thinks they will be notified immediately--so we TRY to make that a reality.

That's the "job description". I try to make the notes fun and we hope everyone has a good time.

mbroberg

As of 1/14/12:

Crossword Puzzle – Landon, Curtis

Photo Contest - Curtis

Beautiful Pen Contest - Landon

Beginner Pen Contest - Landon

Freestyle Pen Contest- Landon

Modified Pen Contest - Eric

Ugly Pen Contest - Scott

The Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest - bensoelberg

Featured Pen Poll – mbroberg

Best Article Poll - TomW

Daily Trivia – Monty, Displaced Canadian, Phunky_2003, DaleCamino

Match the Shop - GoodTurns

Donation Drawing – Jeff

Casting Contest – Jonathon Brooks

Brooks803

I had a couple questions: 1. Do I need to pick out my own judges or is there already a select group? 2. Will the prizes be allocated prior to the contests beginning or is that done at the end? I'm just curious so I could mention how many places get prizes in my opening contest thread. Thanks for the help!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I had a couple questions: 1. Do I need to pick out my own judges or is there already a select group? 2. Will the prizes be allocated prior to the contests beginning or is that done at the end? I'm just curious so I could mention how many places get prizes in my opening contest thread. Thanks for the help!
I hand picked my own judges.:biggrin:

Top Bottom