AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

Sorry for being so loud:D. It's so nice to belong to a group of folks where you can just have someone to listen to ya! It's been one of those days or two that have been about three weeks long, know what I mean?
I feel better now. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Paul,
Glad you are feeling better. I think I've been hearing you all the way down here in WF, Texas. [:D]I do hope you have a better time soon.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Paul in OKC
<br />Sorry for being so loud[:D]. It's so nice to belong to a group of folks where you can just have someone to listen to ya! It's been one of those days or two that have been about three weeks long, know what I mean?
I feel better now. Thanks.

BigL

Hope the cause of your frustration won't delay the next batch of vises. (This is a perfectly selfish comment because I think mine is in the next batch). Lane

bca1313

Hope things are better. The good news is that whenever a door closes a window opens and if we can learn from each experiance we are better for it.

Ben

Fangar

I'm with you Paul. I have been so slammed with work (court) this month, I don't even remember how to turn my lathe on.

Now get off you buns and make me a Vise.

[:D]

Fangar

reed43

Hate to see anyone have a bad day, or a busy day. Just remember retirement is GREATTTTTTTTTT. Now as Fanger said make vises.[:D] Here is hoping tomorrow is better for you. [:eek:)] Reed

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by BigL
<br />Hope the cause of your frustration won't delay the next batch of vises. (This is a perfectly selfish comment because I think mine is in the next batch). Lane
Nah. The parts for the next batch are supposed to be in progress starting this week, according to my suppliers. Work is just nuts. Between getting tools ready for one job and the boss man building a new truck for the other side of the business, plus an outside job, plus, plus, plus,..... Well, you know how it gets. Thankfully I have had a helper in another machinist that knows what he is doing since about three months ago. Before that it was just me. About the time you think you know which direction to focus on someone comes up and says, 'Hey, I need one of these made yesterday'. Keeps the job interesting for the most part.

TBone

NAAAAAAAA makes too much sense for government work. They wouldn't tell you they needed one yesterday. They'd just ask why you don't have it without it being requested. [?][?] I know, been working with em for 26+ years.
Whenever my boss would ask why, I'd just tell him you're trying to introduce logic into a conversation with an illogical entity. 21 months, 15 days 6 hours until I become a member of the KMA club here [:p]

Hope your days get better........because I'm waiting for a vise too[:D][:D]

OKLAHOMAN

I know the feeling, put in for retirement and now training my replacement plus , plus and more plus and today heard from My Dr. and scheduled my shoulder surgery for this coming Wed.. I guess won't be doing any turning for a few (but I can drill blanks) get the drift Paul?. Things will get better Paul, Keep your chin up[^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom