I'm goin' crazy...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

(I know, short trip) looking for a LARGE used toaster oven (or even a new one at a reasonable price). I have my new PC system and my first order of powders came today. Found a heck of a deal on ebay (2# of 10 different colors and clear for $4.99 - $6.99 each... and shipping was pretty cheap - ebay member "surpluscoatings" for those interested). I'm working up a bunch of casing barrels for SLs, Perfect Fits and 8mm Euros so I can play. But I gotta get a cooker![V]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emackrell

Billy -- you might also check Craigs list (www.craigslist.org then find your city) to see if anyone is offering one for sale or for free. If not, you can post a notice that says you're looking for one. Easy and free.

cheers Eileen [8D]

alamocdc

Thanks, folks, I haven't given up yet. I'm a member of the local free cycle (where I got my broken dishwasher turned bowl and pen blank dryer) and cheap cycle and I haven't tried there yet. Will probably be posting there tomorrow.

Scott

I got mine at Wal Mart for $20 after waiting a year to find one at a yard sale. Quicker is sometimes better!

Scott.

emackrell

Post a want ad on craigslist. Tell them what you'll pay for it... bet you get a reply within two hours
(No craigslist in Fairborn, but they have a craigslist for Dayton, which I would think would be close enough)

cheers Eileen [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom