Time to get MUGGED!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magier412

No mug for me, but I did send a donation. I've always appreciated the help, information and camaraderie here and am happy to be able to contribute to help keep it going!

darrin1200

Just curious. I put in an early order, but havn't received a shipping notice yet. Are the Canadian orders shipped differently?

I know this mug shipping is a huge task, and just want to say that I really appreciate everything that Jeff and all the others do for the birthday bash.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious. I put in an early order, but havn't received a shipping notice yet. Are the Canadian orders shipped differently?

I know this mug shipping is a huge task, and just want to say that I really appreciate everything that Jeff and all the others do for the birthday bash.

Yes, I noted in an earlier post that I'd be getting to the international orders this weekend. You won't get a shipping notice because I send those 1st class parcel, not priority. I'll post in this thread when they start going out. The reason I save those is because I have to do customs forms and that takes a lot of time.

healeydays

Got my order for a blue 4 days ago and have my Starbucks coffee waiting to fill it...

Thanks again Jeff and the rest of the crew.

Michael67

I've been mugged also!!! There were two of them one was Electric Blue and the other was a T-shirt, I will recover though. Jeff, "thanks" for all you do and for using the USPS for shipping.

Argo13

Received mine today. The two-tone desk cup is very nice and l am wearing my shirt. Thanks Jeff!

The one advantage of living in NE Ohio in January; recieving my IAP Mug really quick.

Jason

darrin1200

Yes, I noted in an earlier post that I'd be getting to the international orders this weekend. You won't get a shipping notice because I send those 1st class parcel, not priority. I'll post in this thread when they start going out. The reason I save those is because I have to do customs forms and that takes a lot of time.

Sorry Jeff, I missed that post.

I understand completely. I am eagerly awaiting my new morning kick starter.

My wife doesn't understand why I need another IAP mug. I think i'm going to have to make a display for them.

Katya

Jeff, what's the size difference between this year's mug and last year's straight-up mug? Last year's was the perfect size for me and I thought that this year's looks like it has less capacity- but of course it's impossible to tell from photos. Can't wait to get this year's mug and test drive it!
Comments?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mug Update:

Everything ordered to this moment has either been already shipped, or is packed, in the car, and will be at the post office Thursday morning.

You are free to order but nothing else will ship before Monday Feb 1.

We have a few beer steins left, plenty of red and blue mugs, some desk cups, and a decent quantity of t-shirts.

If you like the selection of things we've got this year and that we have had for the past few years, get 'em while you can! We will be significantly scaling back the mug sale next year. In 2016 there will be one color, one style, and no more than 100. There will likely be t-shirts, but no other goodies..

Thanks for all the support!

PS: If you are ordering for shipment outside the US, consider just getting a mug and a shirt, or perhaps 2 small mugs. That keeps it under 4lb (so I can use a first class parcel), and saves me significant effort and expense. Thanks!

darrin1200

Thanks Jeff.

I got my notice in the mail last night. I can't wait, the anticipation is building exponentially.
I wish I could help with the shipping and packing.

I think its a good idea taking the mugs back to ond colour and size. Maybe instead of just picking a colour, each bash from 2016 on could be given a colour theme with a mug to match. That way the colour of the mug becomes significant.

Only a few days to kickoff.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jeff.

I got my notice in the mail last night. I can't wait, the anticipation is building exponentially.
I wish I could help with the shipping and packing.

I think its a good idea taking the mugs back to ond colour and size. Maybe instead of just picking a colour, each bash from 2016 on could be given a colour theme with a mug to match. That way the colour of the mug becomes significant.

Only a few days to kickoff.

Yours was in the batch that I just dropped off.

That's an interesting idea about the color. I'll give that some thought.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I for one wouldn't have a problem with prepaying for the stuff next year. If that would be any help with the ordering of items. So you wouldn't have too have extra inventory clogging up your house. :clown:

I gave that some thought this year, but it adds a layer of complication I wanted to avoid. Not out of the question for next year.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Is there going to be a Mug Shot Contest this year?

I don't believe there is.

However, if there's interest, I will start a thread when the bash starts and we'll do something informal. Last year I sent some of the photos to the sales person at the mug company and she was thrilled to see them. I think we are a pretty unique customer for them and they enjoy working with us.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff, what's the size difference between this year's mug and last year's straight-up mug? Last year's was the perfect size for me and I thought that this year's looks like it has less capacity- but of course it's impossible to tell from photos. Can't wait to get this year's mug and test drive it!
Comments?

Here is the info on last year's mugs. Looks like the straight sided one was 17 ounces. This year's mug is 12 ounces.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Received mine today. The two-tone desk cup is very nice and l am wearing my shirt. Thanks Jeff!

The one advantage of living in NE Ohio in January; recieving my IAP Mug really quick.

Jason

Thanks for letting me know, Jason. Must have gotten there the next day!

PTsideshow

I for one wouldn't have a problem with prepaying for the stuff next year. If that would be any help with the ordering of items. So you wouldn't have too have extra inventory clogging up your house. :clown:

I gave that some thought this year, but it adds a layer of complication I wanted to avoid. Not out of the question for next year.

Can't type for any one else but it would work for me. After the bash and the sawdust settles a poll on the question might be in order!:clown:

BSea

Is there going to be a Mug Shot Contest this year?

I don't believe there is.

However, if there's interest, I will start a thread when the bash starts and we'll do something informal. Last year I sent some of the photos to the sales person at the mug company and she was thrilled to see them. I think we are a pretty unique customer for them and they enjoy working with us.
Why don't we have a contest next year for this years mug. That way people would have a year to get a great shot. Like one skydiving, or on the great wall of China.

Just a thought.

Oh, and my mug should be here today! :bananen_smilies051:

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Got mine today!
Thanks Jeff - they look really great & coffee now tastes soooo much better.

lyonsacc

Here is my youngest turner modeling the latest in IAP fashion!

Attachments

• 11mug.jpg
    11mug.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 111

OKLAHOMAN

Got my mug and IAP beer stein and now Dee wants a Green one also so guess I will have to place another order.

jttheclockman

Store???

Will there ever be a store here that items can be purchased throughout the year instead of through vendors??? I know this has been discussed but never got any answers. It was talked about having various shirt types and colors and hats and other things.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
As a "newbie" to IAP I have no real right to put in my oar but as a past marketing/merchandising chairman for an organization, the idea of a methodology to buy merchandise year round seems like a good idea to me.

Will there ever be a store here that items can be purchased throughout the year instead of through vendors??? I know this has been discussed but never got any answers. It was talked about having various shirt types and colors and hats and other things.

bobleibo

I GOT MUGGED

Just in time to enjoy my favorite beverage for the Superbowl....and I am positive that my mug shot looks a LOT better than Gary Busey's!!!
Thanks Jeff!

Attachments

• 2015 IAP mug.jpg
    2015 IAP mug.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Busey mug shot.jpg
    Busey mug shot.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,133
Last edited:

bobleibo

This is a great idea.....and I nominate John to run it ALL YEAR LONG.
Until he has that up and running, I'm fine with getting it from the IAP vendors, they do a fine job.

Top Bottom