Contact PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

Your going to get lots of somewhat emotional answers to that question!

I've had mixed experiences contacting PSI via e-mail. On one occasion, I had entered an order (on line) and later realized that I had made an error. I sent them an e-mail asking that they make a correction, and when the order arrived, I found that they had received my message and acted on it even though they never replied to my message. On another occasion, I asked a question by e-mail, and while I got an answer, I couldn't understand it. The answer was correct, but the person who answered the question knew too much about the subject, and incorrectly assumed that I knew as much as he did. As a result, the answer was not helpful to me.

So my experience, and everything I have read here, suggests that the best way to contact them is by telephone.

But I understand the issue with telephone expense. Are you calling about an order? Or are you calling with a technical question? If you are calling about a technical question, you might try posing it here - surely there are folks here who could help you.

Last edited:
I don't remember his name, but isn't the owner or manager for PSI a member here... you might try searching for him in the members list under an advance search and see if you can find his name... or maybe some of the membership can give you his name.

scottsheapens

I have only had to email them once. The middle section of the Faith, Hope and Love pen kit was damaged. I emailed them and they contacted me fairly quickly (a day or two). The sent the new part and everything was good for Christmas presents for y daughter's and daughter-in-law for Christmas.

RichSubers

I use their contact system on the web, had a missing part in a kit. No answer. Did it again three days later & mentioned that it was the 2nd request. Two days later got a response email & they sent the missing part a week later. No charge.

TonyL

The tecnhical guy used to be Tony (easy for me to remember). I don't know his last name. He was good once you got him on the phone. I never had any luck with emails. Very often he sent me replacement parts without charge even though I told him that it was my fault. I mess-up a FHL pen wen I rushed it and didn't use a block with a hole in it to protect the threads - that wasn't one of the parts that I called him about.

Top Bottom