Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Prayers for you and your daughter. Ask her doctors about the possibility of Proton radiation as opposed to photon (x-ray) radiation. Proton is less invasive and safer if the tumor is the type that can respond. You might want to google Proton radiation to see what you can learn. I know there is a center in Mass. Best wishes to you and God's healing for your daughter.

terryf

Im sorry to read about this Lenny, never pleasant news; I wish her the best and I hope you are able to remain strong to support her in her time of need!
You're in my thoughts mate.

nava1uni

Glad to hear about the biopsy going well. The next steps will start her on her road to treatment and elimination of the cancer. Hope she and your family are doing well with all of these changes.

Lenny

We traveled to Boston Thursday night and met with doctors at Dana Farber Friday morning for the results of the biopsy. We were able to get on the road home early enough to outrun the worst of the blizzard home. That was the only good news I can report. Jessie's tumor is a stage 3 and will be treated with aggressive radiation and chemo. With treatment, which we were told can be done locally (Augusta) they say she will have about two years! She turned 25 on Friday. Somehow she remains positive.

Jim Burr

Banned
Stage 3 is better than stage 4. Both my daughter and I have been there. After that, God's blessing on all of you, stay strong and positive, please find peace

nava1uni

I am glad that she can be treated locally as it will make it easier being near home, family and friends. She sounds like an amazing young woman. Her outlook will help her through the treatment. I think that prognosis change from day to day. She sounds like she will give the cancer a run for it's money and will live many years to come.
Glad that you beat the storm.

tseger

My wife and I will be praying for you and your family. We also have a 25 yo daughter named Jessica, and brother, I can't even imagine what ya'll are going through. God will sustain you.

Top Bottom