Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

On Monday my daughter Jessica had an MRI which revealed a tumor on her brain stem. Yesterday we met with a neuro surgeon and neuro oncologist at he Dana Faber Institute in Boston. They believe, even though it is in the brain stem, they have an angle of approach that will allow them to do a computer image controlled needle biopsy. While not without risks, they feel it will be worthwhile to confirm their belief that it is a grade 2 glioma and aid them in coming up with the proper treatment, most likely radiation. We await a call from them on Monday for the date of the biopsy which will be done at the Brigham and Women's hospital.
image.jpg
Jess is a very strong and positive person, with a large circle of friends. We have been very blessed with the support they have shown! Please keep her in your thought and prayers!

OKLAHOMAN

Lenny, she is a beautiful youn woman who looks to have the support system in place, Dee and I will keep her and your family in our thoughts.

AnachitlPut

my sister has a brain tumor on the stem as well. after sugery she was perfectly normal and they got almost all of it. asn't grown in over 4 years.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wishing Jessica and the rest of your family nothing but the very best Lenny. I'm sure she will be just fine.

LL Woodworks

Keep the faith Lenny, the power of prayer is above understanding; praying for you, your daughter, the doctors and your family and friends

Georgia Reb

I'm pretty new here, but I have a ton of faith that the lord will put his healing hands on her.
She has been added not only to my church and community group prayer list but my daughter is leaving for India and she will put her on our world wide OM prayer list.
Thinking of you and your family.

jimm1

Almighty and Everlasting God, the eternal salvation of those who believe in You, hear us on behalf of Your servants who are sick, for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy, so that, being restored to health, they may render thanks to you in your Church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

Top Bottom