Castaway VI : Revenge of the Casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Let's see it is on it's way to Russianwolf, then Joe S. then Seamus. Since we are a bit ahead of schedule, I am going to wait until the Russianwolf sends it off (if I can contain myself).

edicehouse

All right all, since it is about in Russianwolf's hands, I think it is time to select who gets it after Seamus.

Since everyone has had a chance to get it the last two times, it is open to the following:
Harley2001
Healeydays
Brooks803
Truckfixr
mpmopc
justturnin
dakcrew
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sumterdad
besquare
psnco
vanngo5d
johnu

healeydays

Sorry, but no worries you weren't on the list anyways, he had some guy named buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz listed.

I know I'm not in the a++ class casters on IAP yet, but got some tasty goodies I'll be throwing in the box for the next guy to have some fun with...

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

Now you're just rubbing it in. I followed Seamus last go around so I guess you can deal with the junk he puts in that box :tongue::rolleyes::wink:. Save us all from it, please!

seamus7227

Yeah Eric is right you know, i really dont have anything of substance to include in this box:frown:. Im all casted out. There might be some "Old Man" in the box, but thats about it:rolleyes::biggrin:

Russianwolf

I AIN'T QUITIN'

Post office is still in business. :biggrin:

What was in the box

Two blanks didn't have labels so I don't know who or what they are (looks like testors paint used to make them though, just a guess)

What I took, on the right.
TXSlope's Cactus blank (never tried one)
Cwolfs69's Blue and white Alumilite
Pair of Powertool Junkie's short blanks (Pink and Copper)

What I officially included in the box
Fire Opal FX on Jr. II set
Opal FX bits in clear Alumilite
Turquoise Sting in White Opal Alumilite

What I taped to the outside of the box
One of Powertool Junkie's short blanks (couldn't get it back in the box, sorry)
Another opal FX bits in Clear Alum
Another Turquoise String in White opal Alum
Prism FX with Pinstriping on a Sierra
and
Dichroic Glass on a Long Click

Did some creative packing to get the extras in, which my post office will allow. The one's in the box are the official blanks, the one's outside are extras . Take one extra and send the rest along in similar fashion if you can, if you can't no biggie.

This will go out tomorrow hopefully.

Oh, I restricted myself to casters that still had three blanks in the box, so all casters represented when I received are still in the box. And that wasn't easy cause some of the 1s and 2s were tempting.

Attachments

• 20131003_205019.jpg
    20131003_205019.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 231
  • 20131003_214212.jpg
    20131003_214212.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 20131003_214250.jpg
    20131003_214250.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Sierra Vista with Space Junk

I just finished this pen using a blank I got from the castaway box. It is a satin/chrome sierra vista with a space junk blank made by the idle mind. He did a very good job casting this blank and it was easy to turn. Thanks!

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 194

Joe S.

Er... I'm not sure I can do creative packing... Yeah, definitely not going to happen :biggrin:

Kidding aside, I'll see what I can do.

cwolfs69

I just finished this pen using a blank I got from the castaway box. It is a satin/chrome sierra vista with a space junk blank made by the idle mind. He did a very good job casting this blank and it was easy to turn. Thanks!

I turned one i got out of the box on Monday. They are great will post pic when i get home.

edicehouse

I turned one i got out of the box on Monday. They are great will post pic when i get home.

Let's speculate why Charlie is out roaming the streets at 6:30 in the morning:

Stealing neighbors paper.
Finding burls in neighbors yard.
Having coffee at Hardees (I thought retired people did that on Sunday, at least that is when they did while I worked there)

edicehouse

All right all, the box/envelope is on it's way to Joe S.

Then Seamus7227, then Healeydays. Healey asked if I could go ahead and put the next 3 up so he can do something specific.

The first to respond in here within 24 hours gets the box from Healeydays.

Harley2001
Mpmopc
Dakcrew

cwolfs69

Charley was sitting in a motel in Conway, SC an his laptop has crapped out so he'S ON HIS GALAXY. And if you watch, im usually up and running about 5:00 every morning.

Top Bottom