Castaway VI : Revenge of the Casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

TX slopoke stated he was having problems getting the photo's uploaded, he is the only one so far that has not done them. Charlie should get the package today, so knowing him he will get pictures uploaded tomorrow.

cwolfs69

got it this afternoon and will not have time to look at it until sometime tomorrow. very busy weekend. Yes i will post some pics of receiving, taking, giving and sending for everyone. will try to get it out on Monday or Tuesday after taking and giving. 3 blanks, is that right?

edicehouse

got it this afternoon and will not have time to look at it until sometime tomorrow. very busy weekend. Yes i will post some pics of receiving, taking, giving and sending for everyone. will try to get it out on Monday or Tuesday after taking and giving. 3 blanks, is that right?

2 or 3 something like that Charlie.

edicehouse

Well I guess I will throw another crazy one out there. The first to respond in the next 24 hours:

Healeydays
Brooks 803
Truckfixr
Justturnin
Seamus7227
Sumterdad
Vanngo5d

The first one to respond in this thread will be the one that gets it after Joe S.

Charlie (cwolf) has the box and said he will send it out Monday or Tuesday, so I am a little ahead of schedule on posting it, but ahh well life goes on.

healeydays

Seamus, I knew you wanted it, so I held off on talking it away.

I'll take it next if you need to pull a name, or I'll just wait my turn...

Joe S.

Maybe I can, uh, maybe, you know, like, waituntillseamusandjhonathanbrooksputtheirblanksinandthentakemyturn? :biggrin:

healeydays

Hate to say it, but I buy myself a Birthday present for myself every year as who knows better that what you want, and the Bday is Dec 23rd and use to get too many gifts over the years wrapped in Christmas paper. Even though I might order whatever and know what it is, I still get excited opening it...

Buzzzz4

Hate to say it, but I buy myself a Birthday present for myself every year as who knows better that what you want, and the Bday is Dec 23rd and use to get too many gifts over the years wrapped in Christmas paper. Even though I might order whatever and know what it is, I still get excited opening it...

And I bet you act surprised when you open it.

edicehouse

I have contacted a vender before and asked them to send me 10 random acrylic or this or that... That is always pretty cool.

cwolfs69

shipped it out this morning

just got the box together, photos taken and shipped out this morning. sorry it took 4 days, but i told you it was a very busy weekend. just got to look at the box last night. tough chice on what to take. tough to decide what to put in as well. wanted to send more but the box is full and i didnt want to take any more. (that is a lie, i wanted to take a lot more but would have felt guilty.great blanks.) hopefully the pics im trying to add will show up well. looking forward to the next one.
received box-001.JPG box as received; shipped box-001.JPG box as sent out
what i took out-001.JPG what i took out; what i put in-001.JPG what i put in

tracking number is: 9405511899560434022623

you can track it here: Track the Package

Last edited:
Top Bottom