Castaway VI : Revenge of the Casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

All right guys and gals, I put the link to the map in my signature. I still for some reason can not view it at work, but can at home.

The box is in TheIdleMinds hands or just sent out heading towards PowerTool-Junkie, so I guess I should put up the picks for who may get the package after Tx.SloPoke.

CWolfs69
HealeyDays
RussianWolf

Who ever responds first in this thread shal go on the list to receive it after Tx.Slopoke. You have 24 hours to respond, if no one does then 3 new names are selected.

Brooks803

A couple of other boxes have been done Nic. 1 for segmented work only and another that wasn't so much blank oriented, but more for turning tools like mandrels, center finders, etc. They were a lot of fun.

edicehouse

Looking at the tracking it was sent out the 15th Priority Mail, and should be delivered tomorrow, what's up with the 2 day delivery?

castaway box

ok here are the pics of what I received and I took the bottom 3. 2nd pic is what I sent. the tracking # is 1308 2950 0000 8422 8730 . scheduled delivery is supposed to be Monday. thanks!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 171

edicehouse

Been to:
Mike 8550
Lathemaster
Theidlemind
PowertoolJunkie

Tx.slopoke (box on way to Texas)

Then Charlie will get it (cwolf69)

edicehouse

Harley2001
Healeydays
Brooks803
truckfixr
mpmopc
justturnin
russianwolf
dakcrew
buzzzz4
seamus7227
sumterdad
besquare
psnco
vanngo5d
joe s.
JohnU

All right all listed above have a shot to get the box after cwolf. First one to respond in this thread will be next to get it.

Russianwolf

Bad news.

I may be taking three but leaving more if I can fit them in. I had some shop time today and did several experimental casts. The first looks really promising and I'm waiting for a couple others to cure up (though a bit too random maybe).

I'll post picks of the first later (if I can get the pics to upload to my comp).

Tx.slopoke

ok I got my package and I sent it off....the tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0067 5488 72...it was far easier to cast these blanks than it was to pack it back in the box....I had planned on sending a freebie but there was no way I was gonna get it into the box..I want to thank healeydays and psnco and everybody involved in running this show... I have pics but for the life of me can figure how to get them on here, but will work on it..

Lathemaster

ok I got my package and I sent it off....the tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0067 5488 72...it was far easier to cast these blanks than it was to pack it back in the box....I had planned on sending a freebie but there was no way I was gonna get it into the box..I want to thank healeydays and psnco and everybody involved in running this show... I have pics but for the life of me can figure how to get them on here, but will work on it..

Neal

You can email me the pictures and I can post them and you should include that free blank. That way when the box next passes thru Florida I can pretend to pick it for me. ROFL.

Mike

edicehouse

Since it is rolling lets get some one for Russianwolf to send it to. I figure since we did a Texas one lets do a "non Texas and East Coast one"

So that puts:
Harley2001
Mpmopc
Dakcrew
Buzzzz4
Besquare
Psnco
Joe S.
JohnU

First one from the list to respond in this thread within 24 will be in line after Russianwolf.

Top Bottom