Cast Away Box Part II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pensbydesign

hear is a picture of the incoming box, i hope to send it out tomorrow if i can skip out of work
if not sat.

Attachments

• cast125.jpg
    cast125.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 139

Brooks803

Thanks for the tracking info Steve. Looks like there's alot of great blanks that "could" make it all the way to me! Time will tell...

Chris, this one is almost to the end. Once it reaches me I'll probably start another one up. If you want in on that one just keep your eyes peeled for the sign ups.

ttalsma

Got the package and I've repacked it. Even had to eliminate one of the blanks from the picture because the box ended up being jam packed and jelly tight without it!!!

Here's a picture of the new contents. You can see the contents as it came to me earlier in the thread.

1_IMG_3338.JPG

Time for a new set of names!!

Brooks803

Looks Great! Time to find out who's gonna be next in line:

Kevrob

Louie

Tom W

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD will the one to get it. Good luck and happy casting!

TomW

Wife says it has arrived. Hopefully can turn around Saturday, but more likely Monday. Cant wait to open it up...

Tom

Brooks803

Thanks Tom, Lets go ahead and find out who's gonna be next....

Louie

Scrollsawwoodart

Truckfixr

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they want the box next will be the one to get it. Good luck and happy casting!

truckfixr

I've been crazy busy lately, so I don't have anything decent ready to go yet. I'd best let one of these other two get the box before me. It'll be a week or so before I can have anything ready.

Brooks803

Alright, it's been 24hrs and noone has claimed it. Here are 3 new(ish) names to choose from.

G1Pens

Kevrob

Louie

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying that they want the box will the one to get it.

Also, there are only 5 names left (which I'll list at the bottom) so for those still waiting to get the box try and be prepared to claim it. If it comes to a point where the same names are being called up and no one wants it we'll need to figure something out.

Here are the names of those still able to get the box: (THIS IS NOT FOR THE NEXT IN LINE)

Scrollsawwoodart
G1Pens
Louie
Truckfixr
Kevrob

truckfixr

Jon. As I've mentioned, it will be next week sometime before I can have anything decent ready to send. So if you don't get any other takers, just have the box finish it's trip back to you. Don't hold up on my account.

Brooks803

No worries Chuck, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're closing in on the end. I appreciate the fact that you passed on the box knowing that you'd not be able to cast for some time. It's just that the other two didn't claim it as well. I just wanted to give a heads up so we won't go days without someone claiming it. I got some of your blanks from last years box and trust me, it's worth a week's wait :biggrin:

I think that if at the end of this 24hr wait and no one has claimed it I'll put all 5 names up for dibs and the first out of the 5 to want it will get it. Then we can work it down from there.

truckfixr

Jon. I have a few that I am working on that should be pretty ok unless something goes bad ( as we all know can happen). If you don't mind waiting a week or so, I would still like to be in on this swap. I still have a couple of your awesome blanks that I haven't had the opportunity to turn yet. Thanks.

glycerine

Jon. I have a few that I am working on that should be pretty ok unless something goes bad ( as we all know can happen). If you don't mind waiting a week or so, I would still like to be in on this swap. I still have a couple of your awesome blanks that I haven't had the opportunity to turn yet. Thanks.

You'll still be in on the swap. You're name will just be thrown back in the list of people who haven't gotten the box yet and your name will be pulled again at a later date. Don't worry, MC Brooks wouldn't leave anyone out!

Brooks803

Well...still no one has claimed the box. Now it's up for grabs to anyone still in the drawing:

Scrollsawwoodart
G1Pens
Louie
Truckfixr
Kevrob

Also, I got a message from TomW that he had to go out of town for work yesterday and probably won't be able to mail out the box till late in the week/weekend. So Chuck, even if you won't have blanks ready right away I think the timing will work out for you if you'd like it next (that is if no one else claims it by then).

TomW

Box departs for central Texas today. Flat rate # 9405 5036 9930 0274 3334 76. Didn't want to hold up for pictures. Thanks for waiting on me!

Tom

truckfixr

The box arrived safe and sound. I'll have it ready to mail by this Friday. I'll post before and after pics of the contents, along with the tracking number. I just need to know where to send it.

Last edited:

Brooks803

Thanks Chuck!

Only 4 people left before it finally comes home! The FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they'd like the box next will the one to get it.

G1Pens

Louie

Scrollsawwoodart

Kevrob

truckfixr

Gary, PM me with your shipping address and I'll get it headed your way tomorrow. I'm, not trying to do an end run around Jon, but you were the first one to respond.

truckfixr

Thanks Jon. I'll drop the box off at the post office in the morning, and post the tracking info when I get home. I'm looking forward to the next swap. The mastadon ivory I ordered finally arrived yesterday. :)

Last edited:

Brooks803

Thanks Jon. I'll drop the box off at the post office in the morning, and post the tracking info when I get home. I'm looking forward to the next swap. The mastadon ivory I ordered finally arrived yesterday. :)

:eek:....well maybe I can reroute the box to make a quick layover in TX just before it comes back to me :tongue::rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom