Cast Away Box Part II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

NEW LIST

Alright everyone, times up! Since no one claimed the box (you can kick yourselves later!) here are 3 new names. The FIRST to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they want it next will get it. If no one claims it in 24hrs I'll pick another 3 names. Good luck!

Kevrob

G1Pens

Juteck

juteck

Did I mention I really like the push notifications with Forum Runner?!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

juteck

I'd like to make the Raleigh meeting, but I'm in Greensboro for work then back to Charlotte to tag team with my wife for kids' baseball and softball. Maybe another one sometime.

In the meantime, I'll wait for the box from BC! I see 2, maybe 3 blanks that I'm going to look at closely. Now I need to get busy and make some fresh replacements!

Crickett

I just checked the tracking and the box is in Charlotte, NC so it's close to its destination!!

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's

juteck

Got the box today, and the box is now empty! I just don't know what ones to put back in????

Attachments

• image-3908190084.jpg
    image-3908190084.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 159

Brooks803

Awesome! There are lots of great blanks to choose from for sure! Lets find out who the next in line is...

Kevrob

Scrollsawwoodart

Theidlemind

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they want it will be the one to get it. Please remember to post tracking info once it's sent out so we can all keep track. Thanks and good luck!

dang i missed this one again

thats alright, I'm hoping to pick it up after football season. I coach so time in the shop right now is limited any way.

I'm in both castaway groups so this is going to be fun when I do get the boxes. Both of them look like they have some great blanks!

JW

juteck

I was called out of town for work, but should be back tomorrow. I just need to snap a picture, pack the box, and mail it. Hopefully tomorrow, Thursday at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

juteck

The box will be in tomorrow's mail!

Attachments

• image-3768707829.jpg
    image-3768707829.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 140

juteck

Someone will have a good weekend now. A box in the mail and a wedding, turning tomorrow.

Your Label Number:

Your Item Status:
Your item arrived at 5:01 am on October 15, 2011 in BEREA, KY 40403. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Saturday, October 15, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

-Processed through Sort Facility, October 14, 2011, 3:49 pm, LEXINGTON, KY 40511
-Processed through Sort Facility, October 13, 2011, 7:37 pm, CHARLOTTE, NC 28214
-Acceptance, October 13, 2011, 11:40 am, CHARLOTTE, NC 28217

theidlemind

I have a very nice box:biggrin:

Gotta figure out what to keep from the treasure and what to put back in tomorrow. Pictures before it goes out......

Post office on Monday if I know where to send it.
Who will be up next?
And what am I gonna put in there that will hold a candle to the others?

Brooks803

Alright Folks. Lets see who will be next...

Louie

Truckfixr

Pensbydesign

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they want the box next will get it. Good luck and happy casting!

theidlemind

So I'm trying to get everything back in the box and it's just not working. My wife is going to try in a few. It will get mailed tomorrow regardless.
I took......
1 Warreng8170
2 Cricketts
3 Jutecks

And trying to put 7 back in there. That might not work.
Anyhow, pictures! (cell phone pics, sorry).

Photo 2 is what I took.
Photo 1 is what I added. (1862 ten dollar bill on a gent, 1862 ten on a jr. gent, carbon fiber cigar, carbon/kevlar cigar, 1862 cigar, coffee bean, hemp seed:eek:) May have to pull something back out to get the box to close so the photo may not exactly represent the box.
Photo 3 is what goes in the mail tomorrow........still feathers in there:)

And if anyone that takes a ten dollar bill would like a blank from a "witness tree" that watched the Battle of Richmond in 1862 to add to the Lincoln part I will provide it free. I didn't put it in the box because I didn't cast it......:biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 143
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 142
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Justturnin

I am not playing this but I love following it. Awesome blanks but in the top right of the third pic above my post. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?:eek::eek::eek::eek: You should be ashamed!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

Last edited:

glycerine

I am not playing this but I love following it. Awesome blanks but in the top right of the third pic above my post. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?:eek::eek::eek::eek: You should be ashamed!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

Oopsie........:redface:
Believe it or not, I can never find a pen around here:confused:

Isn't that grounds for IAP banishment?! Can we get a mod in here please? :biggrin:

theidlemind

Isn't that grounds for IAP banishment?! Can we get a mod in here please? :biggrin:

Be nice.....if I got banned how would I get all this cool stuff in the mail?:tongue:

Okay, the box is on the road again.
Tracking number is....

Had to make a small change in the box contents, even my wife couldn't get everything back in there. I guess my Gents and hemp and coffee took up too much room!
So I had to take a couple more out (at Brooks urging, didn't want to go to a bigger box:biggrin:).
So there are two less blanks than the picture shows but there is still a feather in there!

Brooks803

Thanks Steve. Lets find out who will be next in line!

Ttalsma

Truckfixr

Kevrob

Remember, the FIRST person to respond IN THIS THREAD saying they want the box next will be the one to get it. Good luck and happy casting!

Top Bottom