A rhetorical question and a special request please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
First the rhetorical question. Why is God so cruel sometimes?
Don't answer that please here or otherwise, it's just the way I feel at the moment.

75 years ago He blessed the lives of many people by presenting the world with a wonderful lady. She single handedly raised three children and taught them high moral standards and ethics. They grew up well.
Since then she has been a ray of sunshine in many peoples lives. She was a devout church going Christian and until very recently was also voluntarily caring for elderly folks in her neighbourhood. Some younger than herself. She never once put herself first.

Around Christmas, she reluctantly admitted she wasn't feeling too good.
On Jan 5th she was diagnosed with cancer. This evening He took her away.

For many years, I've not been able to understand the way He works and He certainly has never answered my questions or prayers.
So my request is to all those good folks that still have the Faith is please ask Him to take care of my Mum for me.

Thanks.
I'll be away for a bit, but I'll be back.

PenPal

Steven,

Condolences for the loss of your Mum also Wilma my bride of coming up 57 yrs is also 75 an angel of mercy to everyone like your Mum had a major gyno for two viralent Sarcoma and Cancer into Chemo then in a few months Radiotherapy facing this fair and square myself right now.

Be assured your Mum will be with you when you pass, waiting to be reunited with you in the distant future, keep her in your mind, life and thought rejoicing in the knowledge of the time you had here on earth with her. Your legacy to her IMHO will be she reared a forthright great son who cares and shares ready to provide a legacy for your wife and children, this way we can show our love truly and treasure our Mums.

I always look forward to hearing from you and I know you care and share and feel.

It is not known how long we have personally if I may share what Wilma is doing now is same as always for hours each evening knitting new born baby layettes for babies born dead on arrival, burial quilts stitched by the many hundreds etc. other acts of kindness by the score, grandmother to 47 each one has a full sized quilt and so on.

We are dissembling our collections and passions while we can, paid for our funerals etc. I really believe in my heart this way we can honour our loved ones. In the front page of our will is an addendum a monument to each of Wilma and Me to the value of 70.000 Dollars and tucked into the third page a note Just Kidding about the monuments.

Kind regards your friend Peter.

glycerine

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I lost mine almost two years ago in very much the same way, to melanoma. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

hewunch

Steven, I am so very sorry. And if I may say, while I have no idea exactly what you are feeling right now, I know God understands it. And He is big enough for your questions and even your emotions. You are truly in my prayers and if I can be of any help with the other side of things, I would be honored (or honoured as it were).

PenMan1

Steven, you have my condolences. The day I lost my mom was the hardest day of my life. You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

thetalbott4

Steven - sorry to hear of your pain. We've been to several family funerals this past year. Never easy, but we move on for the sake of those that are still here and to honor the memory of those that have gone.

PSU1980

Steven,

I very sorry to hear about the great loss to you and your family. I send my most sincere condolences and I hope the days and weeks ahead will ease your pain and that you will find answers some of your questions.

Tim

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Condolances

I also offer my condolances Steven. Along with this word of encouragement. While you feel grief at the loss of your mum - she experiences the joy of eternal life.

She was a Christian and to a Christian, the end of this life is the beginning of a better one.

While at a time like this we often feel that our prayers were not answered...your mum's prayers probably were.

Top Bottom