Zip code?? Please answer the poll--THANKS!! Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you be willing to tell IAP your zip code?

• Yes, I would love to meet other penturners.

Votes: 294 96.7%
  • No--good luck finding me!

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I got a better idea, which I have explained in the thread!

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, no need to post your zip code here.

Put it in your User Profile

Scroll to the bottom of that page, then put your postal code in the box and select your country from the drop-down.

You'll appear on the Member Map (link at the top of every page) the next time the map is regenerated. I do that approximately monthly, or whenever there are more than a dozen new locations to map.

THANKS!

TonyW

I don't know what's happening about we 'foreigners' outside of the U.S. due to a bad attack of fat fingers on a little iPad keyboard preventing me reading all of the responses to this poll, but my U.K. postcode is LS26 9AE if it is of any use.

leehljp

Member Liaison

Scroll to the bottom of that page, then put your postal code in the box and select your country from the drop-down.

You'll appear on the Member Map (link at the top of every page) the next time the map is regenerated. I do that approximately monthly, or whenever there are more than a dozen new locations to map.

THANKS!

HEY FOLKS, DON'T POST THE INFORMATION HERE, BUT IN YOUR USER PROFILE. SEE JEFF'S POST ABOVE.

jttheclockman

THANKS!

HEY FOLKS, DON'T POST THE INFORMATION HERE, BUT IN YOUR USER PROFILE. SEE JEFF'S POST ABOVE.

Amazing Hank. Todays generation:):)

jttheclockman

THANKS!

Lets see how many more times people do not read Jeff's message. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jttheclockman

Just to clarify, Jeff is considering putting a field in the "personal profile" which would allow YOU to put your zip code in and allow Jeff (and whomever he delegates) to sort by that zip code to help us establish "chapters" (or at least determine that there is no interest in a "neighborhood").

So, you don't need to give us your zip code here (where it is kind of public). When he asks for it, it will only be "mostly private".

Oh Yes, Ed wrote this also. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jttheclockman

Lets say this once again here. You all do know that putting your Zip code here means absolutely 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Go back and read the thread and see it was a poll. Put your zip code in your profile not here. I am sure someone will post their zip code right after this posting:):):)

liljohn1368

Lets say this once again here. You all do know that putting your Zip code here means absolutely 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Go back and read the thread and see it was a poll. Put your zip code in your profile not here. I am sure someone will post their zip code right after this posting:):):)

Lol. Its a never ending cycle. CREID get ready to sing again.

jttheclockman

Lol. Its a never ending cycle. CREID get ready to sing again.

Is he warming up??? :eek::eek::musical-note::musical-note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom