Jeer Wood-N-Whimsies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenM

Called a month and a half before a show about stock on PSI magnetic Graduates. After a week, she answered and said they had been out of town but could get them in. I ordered 10 chrome and 10 gun metal. After another 2 weeks she sent me an email that my 10 chrome and 10 gold had finally arrived. I replied that I ordered 10 chrome and 10 gun metal (and to scroll down as the entire conversation was threaded in the email).

After that, no response. Didn't want to know if I wanted the chrome. Didn't offer to reorder, just nothing.

I used them because they're local here in Missouri however, they really dropped the ball on it and showed no interest in picking it up.

BTW, when I placed the order directly with PSI, I got it in 3 days.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StephenM

Try talking to them again. They have ALWAYS gone out of their way to set things right the few times they have messed up an order (or even when I did from my end). I believe in giving all venders a second chance and Tim and Tracey have never failed me! Can't say the same for PSI.

That's just it - they screwed up the order and when I pointed that out to her, they just wrote me off and made no attempt to fix it, ship me the half I needed, nothing.

If they're going to give up on me that easily, then I have no problem giving up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom