Why I battle the issues

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Why I continue to eat eggs:

Eggs are packed with a range of nutrients including protein, essential vitamins A, D, E, and B group as well as minerals iron, phosphorus and zinc. They’re relatively low in saturated fat, making them a healthy fast food for all the family. They’re low in calories with only 78kcals per medium egg - so they are great if you’re on a diet!

Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods money can buy. They contain a wealth of vitamins, minerals and protein. In particular, they are an excellent source of B vitamins that perform many vital functions in the body. Eggs also provide good quantities of vitamin A â€" essential for normal growth and development.

Vitamin E gives protection against heart disease and some cancers. Vitamin D is also present to provide mineral absorption and good bone health.

Eggs are rich in essential minerals, in particular iodine, required for making thyroid hormones and phosphorus, essential for healthy teeth and bones.

Trace elements are also present in eggs, including iron to help with red blood cell formation and zinc, for improved immunity.

With so many vitamins and minerals, it’s no wonder we call them nature’s functional food!

wood-of-1kind

Lou, we are fortunate here at IAP that we are at least are given a battlefield to stand our ground(in a civilized fashion of course). It is truly sad when any member is excluded from not being able to at least defend himself in the light of battle.
"And justice for all" is that not the American way?

-Peter-[:)]

skibrow

This is our flag and our pledge of allegience. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT. Thats the way I feel about all these immigrants coming here and trying to change our way of doing things. The same should apply to this topic. If you don't like how things are being run, then simply pack your bags and go. This site has managed to make it for three years now and I think it will be here three more with or without your "injustices"

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Since you guys seem to think we do not lock stuff soon enough, I have decided to lock this thread in case anyone thinks Skibrow's comments were an attack on the original poster. Comments or questions can be addressed to me via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom