When momma's not looking...beware!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
So, my wife decided to wash off the back porch yesterday. While momma was not looking. Katelyn, our 5 year old only child decide to play in the mud in the back yard. Here are the results! She is a real handful and is a real joy to be around! Just thought I would share these pics that momma took. Oh yeah, she did all of this herself too!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ebay 12089.jpg
    ebay 12089.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 660
  • ebay 12094.jpg
    ebay 12094.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 650
  • ebay 12095.jpg
    ebay 12095.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 667
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

That's priceless! One of these days, she and momma will spend large quantities of your money to have someone do this for them at a spa!

Lenny

That's priceless! One of these days, she and momma will spend large quantities of your money to have someone do this for them at a spa!

Yessir! My little girl has grown up to BE one of them! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Curtis, enjoy that treasure, they just don't stay little for long! :)

PTownSubbie

Curtis,

Lock those originals up....you can use them when she gets older!! LOL!! I think it is called Blackmail......

Amazing how quickly kids can do things sometimes.....

MartinPens

David Keller said:

LOL
Playing in the mud is the best. I have some great shots of muddy kids from when we had the mud slides a few months ago. Made some fun out of a natural disaster. Next thing you know she'll be making things from the mud, then it's Playdough, then it's Alumilite!

Thanks for the pic and the resulting smiles.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Curtis, just remind your wife that women all around the world pay big money to take mud baths. Your daughter is just saving you a few bucks, she should be commended. Cherish it now for it won't last forever.:)

Edward Cypher

Curtis, as everyone says they grow up way to fast so enjoy the messes, dirt and toys all over the place. Cause there will come a time when all of that is but a beautiful memory. I have 3 girls of my own and they are all out of the house now and it gets awful quite with just the wife and myself. ENJOY!!!!!

Top Bottom