2011 Totally Turning Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stolicky

I went around the 2011 NWA Showcase and Totally Turning and snapped a lot of pics. Part of it was for me, and part was for the club. There was so much to see I figured I could always go back and take a closer look at what was there when I had more time. Oh, I also had to practice with the new camera! Below is a link to many of the (unedited) pics from the event. Enjoy looking at all of the magnificent work produced by our fellow turners and woodworkers. Oh, and as Eric noted in the thread below, Kurt Hertzog had a display of pens from members of the Pen Makers Guild, including many people that regularly contribute to this forum. Enjoy...

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76156&highlight=totally

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33681182@N08/sets/72157626368194202/with/5566170495/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AlanZ

Chris,

It was nice seeing you again. Lauren and I had a great time at the event. We bought an NSK Presto for her to play with.

Now with the weaponry on her workbench she can pierce, airbrush, burn and otherwise abuse innocent pieces of wood that come off the lathes.

opfoto

Chris....
Great pics....The showcase was quite the event. I always look forward to getting there. I was hoping to "bump into you" to say hi and introduce myself. But I couldn't locate you. I was only there Sun morning. So the time was severly limited and with all the events I am sure you were quite busy. Would like to send you a PM if that is ok.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
It was great seeing you again roaming around taking pictures of everything. It was also fun seeing my stuff in your photo set, I think it's the first time I've seen my work in someone else' photos.

stolicky

I'm glad people are enjoying the pics. I hope the inspire us all.

Chris,

It was nice seeing you again. Lauren and I had a great time at the event. We bought an NSK Presto for her to play with.

Now with the weaponry on her workbench she can pierce, airbrush, burn and otherwise abuse innocent pieces of wood that come off the lathes.

It was good to see you guys. That's a nice little toy. I can't wait to see what she does with it.

Chris....
Great pics....The showcase was quite the event. I always look forward to getting there. I was hoping to "bump into you" to say hi and introduce myself. But I couldn't locate you. I was only there Sun morning. So the time was severly limited and with all the events I am sure you were quite busy. Would like to send you a PM if that is ok.

Marc, shoot me a PM. I see you are local. Yes, I was busy bouncing all over this weekend; as you can see from the volume of photos I took.

Top Bottom