When Angels are near Cardinals Appear

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

It's been a while, I have been MIA… I haven't stopped doing Polymer Clay pens or pen blanks. Just been extremely busy with life.

I wanted to post my latest pen. I probably make 3 a year now. As the title says it's all about Cardinals.. such a meaningful bird.

Thank you for looking.
IMG_4634.jpeg
IMG_4670.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

derekdd

Incredible work.

I have no idea what goes into making those blanks, but a truly stunning finished product.

Kenny Durrant

I've been impressed with you work for quite some time. This one is over the top. It might be that I like the cardinals but the subtle shades and details can are amazing. Always a joy to see your work

Woodchipper

Very nice and elegant work. I'm sure that it takes time to plan and have everything "fall into place." I'm afraid if I tried that, it would look like something the cat threw up.

KMCloonan

Have we said stunning enough? No, I don't think so. It is a stunning pen.

Cardinals are one of my favorite birds (and the state bird of Illinois 😊 )

Thanks for sharing.

Hippie3180

I'm in awe of how these are done and actually only have a small clue, but man they are beautiful!

Toni

Have we said stunning enough? No, I don't think so. It is a stunning pen.

Cardinals are one of my favorite birds (and the state bird of Illinois 😊 )

Thanks for sharing.
I'm finding that cardinals are a few states birds. Lol thank you so much for the compliment

Toni

Very nice and elegant work. I'm sure that it takes time to plan and have everything "fall into place." I'm afraid if I tried that, it would look like something the cat threw up.
Lol my first couple were awful!! It takes a long time to get to the level in at. You can always purchase blanks already made and just do the finish 😄😄

Lew

Absolutely beautiful. I tried to buy one of your pens as a gift, but I am not a member of PayPal. I checked the box for pay with credit card and I got a box that says continue. But clicking that box only returned the same screen. If you'll let me know how to order with credit card I would appreciate it.

Toni

Absolutely beautiful. I tried to buy one of your pens as a gift, but I am not a member of PayPal. I checked the box for pay with credit card and I got a box that says continue. But clicking that box only returned the same screen. If you'll let me know how to order with credit card I would appreciate it

Toni

Absolutely beautiful. I tried to buy one of your pens as a gift, but I am not a member of PayPal. I checked the box for pay with credit card and I got a box that says continue. But clicking that box only returned the same screen. If you'll let me know how to order with credit card I would appreciate it.
Lew

Im Looking into it!!

Toni

MPVic

Toni,
After the first time I saw your work here, it was so inspiring, particularly after I viewed your tutorial. Incredible detail in this piece, thank you so much for sharing.

howsitwork

Toni

thats exquisite and beautiful work.

and here was I thinking of religious persons in cassocks ! 🤦‍♂️

jttheclockman

Beautiful work as always. Yes Cardinals are very popular. I know when I make my turned birdhouses the cardinal sells the most.

sorcerertd

Wow!! Your work always amazes me, Toni. How you get such detail in the canes is mind boggling to me, but they all come together so beautifully on the finished pens! I'm glad you stopped in to share this.

Top Bottom