Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any free time that I can get

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Mainly on weekends. and I'm a morning person usually up at 5 and have to hold myself off till 7 do quiet work until 8 and then all hell breaks loose.

woodscavenger

The kids, all 5 are in bed by 8pm. The wife usually gets tired of my advances by 8:05pm so I am banished to the shed until I fall asleep on my feet....usually around 11pm-midnight then I get up at 5am, go to the gym, then off to the hospital to play doctor.

dubdrvrkev

Used to be whenever I had time but now with summer coming it'll have to be late night and early morning. I just got in from the garage and already had sweat dripping on my shield... this summer is gonna $uck. I'll have to wax everything up good so I can fire up the swamp cooler.

My trick to getting things done is to try to always have something chucked or to already have tubes glued up etc. Try to finish your day with a start for the next so if you only have a few minutes it is not set-up time.

ryannmphs

Usually it's in the evening after dinner. Sometimes i will get a chance on the weekend to turn. So I guess it's a whenever I get a chance, and with a 10 month old daughter at home, sometimes those chances are few and far between.

Ryan

woodwish

During the school year I usually turn when I get home at night, after games and meetings, etc. I love to stay out there late but I seem to pay for it in the morning. My students know of my habits- when they see me yawn and go for that third cup of coffee they refer to it as "sawdust hangover", the little smart alecks! Ya gotta love'em!

During the summer I tend to go out at night and turn until dawn, then sleep till noon or so. I worked for several years as an all night DJ on Rock n' Roll stations and the habit of staying up all night has always stuck with me. I still listen to the radio in the shop all the time and late night Rn'R is still better than the daytime dribble. Also I don't have to stop to answer the telemarketers after 10:00PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom