• Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jckossoy

During the Chat tonite, I was volunteered to post a poll as to what day we should have the chat. Post as to what time will be good. I figure 2 hour time frames, using EDT.

Update: So far, it looks like we'll be having our chat sessions on Wednesday from about 9 to 11 or 11:30 PM EDT. We've only had about 22 votes as of this morning, with the last vote on T-Day [xx(].

Kol Tov,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ryannmphs

Last nights would've worked for me had I remembered [:)]. And it looked like there was some good conversation going on too. I think it would be nice if there was a way to get some sort of transcript from the chat. That way it could be posted for those that forgot about the chat or are unable to attend.

Ryan

dougle40

I have to appologize , I would have been there but my Son and I went out kite flying in some pretty high winds and when I got home , around 8:15pm , I sat down to watch a little TV ( and no we don't have a big screen TV yet ) and fell asleep (DUH) .

Fred in NC

Based on the number of votes, Wednesday seems to be acceptable to most of us.

For the time, I realize we live in different time zones. I think it will be OK to just log in to the chat room any time you are ready. There might be some early birds around. I will try to join sometime after 8:30 PM and wait around until others join. I will check the chat room every couple minutes or so.

jckossoy

For those that haven't seen this poll (there are only 22 votes), it likely we'll do a weekly chat on Wed. at 9 - 11:30 PM EDT (8 PM CDT, 7 PM MDT, 6 PM PDT). So if you haven't voted yet, what are you waiting for. We talk about pretty much anything in the chat rooms.

Kol Tov,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom