What Mrs Cat wants, Mrs Cat gets :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

So there I was minding my own business and my lovely wife the "PA" (Pen addict ) says Quote: "Bullets and gun pens are nice but can you make me a girlie pen, like maybe a Seahorse? " End Quote. So now Mrs cat has a shinny new seahorse pen. It is a roller-ball built from aluminum and stainless.Needless to say Mrs Cat is now happy as a fox in a hen house. And you know what they say "Happy wife, happy life" Hope you like it :cat:

1_Seahorse_1.jpg
1_seahorse_6.jpg

1_Seahorse_2.jpg
1_Seahorse_5.jpg

1_Seahorse_4.jpg

1_Seahorse_3.jpg

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
James you have a serious amount of talent:eek: The whole thing complete with the coral stand is .......hey, I dunno:confused: I can't think of the correct superlative at the moment.:biggrin:

Surely this is the first non-lethal weapon you've shown us??:biggrin:

aggromere

You are way crazy. I mean that in a good way. You should be famous. You make the most unique things I have ever seen.

Sweet pen! You are one heckuva machinist!

Ron, all the machine work on this pen was done by hand (I do not use CNC machinery), This pen was machined from a solid billet of T4 aluminum. It was a lot of work but my lovely wife was ecstatic when I unveiled it.

I would also like to thank everyone that posted for the great responses to this pen, Hard work pays off :)

ngeb528

If your wife hadn't claimed it, I would have suggested you send it to me for extensive testing - oh well. Great job!!

mickr

Tho you say it's just a seahorse, knowing you, I think it's rigged somehow & will explode..

GouletPens

My wife always tells me to quit horsing around in the shop....but yours told you to START horsing around in the shop!! Very cool pen, I can't even think how you made that.:confused:

JohnU

I dont know how you could possibly price your pens. They are the definition of "one of a kind". It makes me want to throw my stuff away! Nice work!

OKLAHOMAN

With the right tools they say anything is possible but you need to know how to use them and you most certainly know how.Your talent and imagination far surpasses most here. You need to make more of the non lethal pens, this one is .........extraordinary

Last edited:
With the right tools they say anything is possible but you need to know how to use them and you most certainly know how.Your talent and imagination far surpasses most here. You need to make more of the non lethal pens, this one is .........extraordinary

Thanks for the kind words, I am flattered by the comments but if you guys keep talking like this I might get a BIG HEAD :eek: I will try to invent some more of the non lethal ones but they all will be kind of crazy cuz that's just me :)

titan2

What would be interesting would be a photo montague or even video clips of your creation process of one of your pens. They are truly awsome!!! :good: From thought to paper to picking of stock, milling, turning, fiting, polishing etc.

You leave me wanting for words to describe how I feel about your work......you're the 'MAN'!!!

Barney

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
While I have seen most of these pics (in the wee hrs of the night, when I can't sleep), they are continual sources of inspiration and creativity.

And, its great to see some of the "Masters" chatting. I have no aspirations for metal artistry, but boy can I appreciate it. Well done folks!

Top Bottom