What Do You Look Like? Pictures

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

A friendly suggestion to all of us IAP members, including me. The next time we're about to post something cutting, sarcastic, or downright ugly ... stop and go take a look at the What Do You Look Like Forum. Those pictures are a good reminder of how we're all just a bunch of normal every day people. How could anybody say anything mean to somebody like Jim15 with all those sweet grandchildren hanging all over his lap with him and Mrs. Jim15? Every once in a while we should stop and appreciate what we have here in IAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnoles

Al,

My father always taught me that it takes 2 or more to constitude an argument or fight. From that lesson in life, I have always made sure that I was not one of the 2 or more [:)] If those who engage in the activity you describe do not get the attention they seek, they eventualy lose purpose and vanish.

Yes, we are all ordinary everyday people, "normal" I am not sure [:D]

This is overall a great and wonderful group of friends who share a common and dear to the heart interest. This group is a sharing and caring circle as has been proved so many times over. I have experienced this myself on many ocassions first hand.

Jim15

Al, thank you for the nice comment on my picture. I agree with you, we on IAP are pretty luck that there are so many nice people here. I consider all here my cyber friends. The knowledge and helpfulness of the people here is amazing. Thnks to all for mking this a great place to spend time and learn.

Skye

Considering the ugly mugs I've seen at BBsville, they'll get no slack from me. Well, except jtate, she' too cute to yell at. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom