What do you look like? 1/27/06 update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Chuck - I was ready to do that some time ago, but I got sidetracked.

So, everyone, let's give this a try...

Send me one photo you'd like to have in the mug shots album.

1- Make it a jpg, no larger that 600px in the largest dimension, cropped as you want it posted.

2- Name the file username.jpg, where "username" is your member name here. If you have one of the old usernames which includes spaces, replace those with underscores.

3- Include a short description.

4- email your photo to photos at penturners dot org

THANKS!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks. Please read the post above. The first two pics I got were over the size limit, and one had no description. I think a mug shot album is a nice idea, but please help me get it done as easily as possible by following the guidelines.

THANKS!

gothycdesigns

When I'm not turning, or at the J-O-B, I'm working on Special Makeup Effects, Haunt House attraction propbuilding/Set design and my own Gothyc Design items.
RayZombiefied10-05-06.jpg

This pic was taken last year Halloween season backstage at our Haunt called FRIGHTOWN which is located in the Memorial Coliseum, Portland OR.

Thanks,[8D]
Ray

alamocdc

Originally posted by Penmonkey

OK! Here it is...:D:D

Travis, your date looks like she'd be a cute girl if it weren't for that rather unattractive black rectangular birth mark in the middle of her face. [}:)]

Sorry... just couldn't help it.

neon007

Well here I am one what was the worst day of my life. Ever marry someone cuz they were the greatest person you ever met. Then a week after you marry them they turn into Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde.

me.jpg

stoneman

This is me & Riley after a good weekend looking for sheds. I didn't know at the time I'd be getting interested in pen making - but now that I am, I'll be looking for material again in the spring. I have that long to develop my skills. (Oh year - I'm the one on the left).

200710262160_SteveWithRileyAndHorns042107.jpg

les-smith

Man, Steve. You've got the life. What I'd give to live somewhere where I could hunt sheds with my lab. Your living the good life.

7miles

Ok, I thought I would join in, plus I been working on uploading in my photo album, I only have this one photo in the album. I will be adding more photos as I get them taken. By the way I'm the ugly one on the right[:0][:0]

20071026235854_Lisa%20and%20Dale.jpg

karlkuehn

Banned
Better late than never! Here's my mug, and what-not! Notice the high-tech dust-collection system in the background. Oh yeah, giant fan pointed out the window...I'm super professional, ya know...heh

Karl_20071022_500.jpg

Dave_M

OK, I'll play. A pic of me, my wife and our boys last winter. I don't have many pics of me since I'm the one behind the camera most of the time.

200710275813_Family-Pic1.jpg

Dario

BUMP.

Just went through all 32 pages and missed a lot of old members/friends who no longer post. Hope they are all fine.

To the newer members...hope you give us a chance to see the face behind the name. ;)

Top Bottom