We're BACK! - Check In

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

I can't wait to start exploring! Congrats Jeff, I can only imagine the headaches that you have been dealing with.

Bill

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The front page is still under construction. It's blank and there are two home buttons. Ignore that. :cool:

builtbybill

Jeff,

What are the "profile posts"? Is that just like a social network type thing where we can just enter random comments? I noticed the last entry was in 2008, so I was just kind of curious.

Thanks

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
I fixed it, but my signature was an old one - had a reference to MAPG which I changed long ago. No big deal, but thought you'd like to know.

keithbyrd

Awesome job! Ive poked around a little bit and I think it is going to be great! One question - I tried to load a photo taken on my iPhone and I received an error saying the photo was too large! This was a standard iPhone picture - not sure how to resize?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome job! Ive poked around a little bit and I think it is going to be great! One question - I tried to load a photo taken on my iPhone and I received an error saying the photo was too large! This was a standard iPhone picture - not sure how to resize?

Please stand by on photo questions. Not everything is working and properly configured.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff,

What are the "profile posts"? Is that just like a social network type thing where we can just enter random comments? I noticed the last entry was in 2008, so I was just kind of curious.

Thanks

Those are messages people can leave on your profile. We'll be turning those off, but they're on by default.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I fixed it, but my signature was an old one - had a reference to MAPG which I changed long ago. No big deal, but thought you'd like to know.

That's so odd. The database was pulled yesterday after the forum was shut down. It should have had the most recent. I'll check into that.

brownsfn2

Jeff - I just posted a few pics using drag and drop in Show off your pens forum. It worked great!! I love the drag and drop. Also when I click on a photo in editing I can resize it right there. I love the interface!! I think it will make it a lot easier and a better experience in posting photos. It seems so fast too. I will try and check out some other things later. (Probably should be working) :)

greenacres2

Just logged in from work--at least i'm in. Won't have a chance to tour tonight, but it will all be good!! Thanks for the hard work Jeff...guessing there has not been much rest in the past 24+ hours!!
earl

alphageek

Former Moderator
Good work! I know your jobs not done. Holler if you need help, I'll try to hang around to give tech answers to take some load off where I can!

markspens

Working here as well. I'll check it out further in the am. I know I don't post much but wanted to thank you for all of your work on the forum.

Fred Bruche

The best feature I love so far, the pictures (at least in the "show of your pen" section) being blurred for "guests". That should really help boost traffic/logging frequency and entice some to register as members :)

Top Bottom