Walk to Defeat ALS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Aloha! On May 1st I'll be participating in a Virtual Walk to raise funds for the ALS Association. I was diagnosed with ALS on December 14, 2018. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive, fatal neuromuscular disease. It is also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. It effects Veterans 2:1 over the non Veteran population. The Veteran's Administration classifies ALS as a 100% Service Connected disability

The ALS Association is the only national not-for-profit health organization dedicated solely to the fight against ALS. The ALS Association covers all the bases — research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy — in providing help and hope to those facing the disease.

If you are interested in supporting the Fight I've provided a link both to my Facebook Fundraising site and one directly to my ALS Fund site. Oh, and disregard the goal. I'm bumping it up each time I hit it.

If you want to learn more about ALS, here a link to their website.

Mahalo!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Thought it was time to give my post a bump. There have been 165 views so far but only one donation.

Even if you can only spare $5.00, every donation counts, helps and is appreciated.

Top Bottom