vises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

Have been able to start shipping some vises this week. Thanks again for all ya'lls patience. It shouldn't be long before getting to the bottom of the list! (4-6 weeks). Please, if you would, when I contact you let me mknow if it is a good time, or if you need to wait. I will bump you down a bit until a better time or whatever. Also please let me know when it arrives (most of you do/have). I do delivery confirmation, but would rather hear it from you!
Thanks again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tseger

Paul, in an earlier post, I asked to be put on the list, but never heard anything. Just want to check and see if my name is on the list, and if not, please sign me up. Tim

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by tseger
<br />Paul, in an earlier post, I asked to be put on the list, but never heard anything. Just want to check and see if my name is on the list, and if not, please sign me up. Tim
I did not see your name on the list, Send me an e-mail to get on the list. I do not try to take names from posts.Thanks

jcollazo

Hey Paul, can you tell me where I am on the list? We have our house up for sale and my wife wants me to pack up my tools. I'm not going to do it until I see the moving van out front.

Joe

BigL

Paul, it arrived! My wife was with me when we went to the Post Office to pick it up. She knew I was excited. She opened it up for me (so she could see what the excitement was all about) - I don't think she caught the vision. Doesn't matter - because I DO! What a relief to finally have this in the shop. It will be a huge help. Thanks again, Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom