Vacumm pump and Powder coater

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack barnes

I ordered the paint pot from Harborfreight sometime ago and now Harborfreight.com has the vacuum pump on sale for $9.99 and the powder coater for $49.99. I know They just opened a new store here locally and wonder if they will sell at those prices or not.

Jack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericw95

Print it out and take it with you. I've had them honor the online price and others have had it rejected. The last time I went there, I found what I was looking for on sale on the web and even cheaper when I went to the store.

its_virgil

Print the sale page from the website and take it to the store and it will be honored, even if it is not on sale in the store. Often time a %off coupon for a single item will also be honored on sale items...even more savings. I've even found stuff on sale in the store to be on sale for less on the website.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jack barnes
<br />I ordered the paint pot from Harborfreight sometime ago and now Harborfreight.com has the vacuum pump on sale for $9.99 and the powder coater for $49.99. I know They just opened a new store here locally and wonder if they will sell at those prices or not.

Jack

jack barnes

Went to HF today with ad today and no problem with sale price, manager told me on line ads just come out sooner so no problem, just print and bring in they'll honor it. Picked them up to add to my collection for when I'm ready to start casting. This way I don't have to explain to my wife about all the money I keep spending on this hobby, maybe in a couple months I'll have everything I need

Jack

jack barnes

Steve already replied to you post I cann't tell you any thing as I haven't used it, there is a nice write up by Ashley Web just do a search for powder coating

Jack

its_virgil

I'm not Jack but I do use the HF powder coating system and it works just fine for me. Several others successfully use it also. Several othe systems look to be the exact same system for much more $$ when the HF system is on sale.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Jack, seriously... Please give me a heads up on how well that PC gun works for you. I have been thinking about buying one myself.

splinter99

That is another item that I have had people tell me good things about..It is also on my "Things to pick up at work list"..but my wife came up with this dumb idea that I should bring home a paycheck once in a while instead of more tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom