• June 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doghouse

Judy has approved the following dates for the cookout.

I will need an estimate of people so I can purchase Boston Buts and Brisket for smoking. Please bring your own drinks, an extra dish, and your enjoyment of the group. Sorry my pets only like human visitors so please no furry or feathered visitors.

Please pick the date so we can get ready.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I would love to come, but that is during my farm market period...
And depending on which Smithfield VA you are in it is either 4.5 or 6.5 hours away..
Hope you all have a great time...

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
How early do we have to be there to salvage all that mesquite you're bringing from Texas from being used to cook all that Buts n' Brisket.. [:)][:p][:D]

Doghouse

2 Smithfields?

I am where the hams are produced just north of North Carolina, just south of Richmond.

Further details are listed in IAP Discussions

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I picked June 4 solely based on the fact that I'm salivating at the thought of brisket! [:D] I'll be there on any of the dates!

rtjw

I am planning a vacation for the whole family to come at stay at Toms for a week.[:D] Tom just dont know it yet. Maybe we all can just plan on staying there and have a class. Well Tom, what date is good for you?

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I usually free the 6th week of July or the 7th week of August... how does that work for you... LOL
Just bring tents, we have plenty of room in the back 40...

melogic

Doghouse,
If everything goes like it should, I will be in Charlottesville, Va. for my nephews graduation on the 11th of June and could make it on the 12th. This is the date I voted for. If this is when it is I will be there with my wife and daughter. My mother-in-law lives in Colonial Heights and we will visit her while we are there as well. I'm so excited!

jckossoy

I can't make it either, too many things going on. More Jewish Holidays, birthdays, plus I have a Haphtorah to do. And the kosher food thing also.

Kol Tov,

Fleabit

I will definantly be trying to make it, just have to check with the boss to see which day is the best (though I think any of them are fine)[}:)]

MDWine

Too bad we couldn't do it the same weekend I go to get my son from VT!!

I'll try to be there, but won't be able to confirm until just before. I'm watching to see when the confirmed date is, so that I can make plans.

I should be able to find a room somewhere reasonably cheap, or maybe bring the tent and find a bit of fishing while I'm there!!! [;)]

Doghouse

The 12th works well for me also so it sounds like that will be the date.

Ok, now I just need a final cound of who is going. I will be a little busy next week, so I don't know how much I will be around.

We will work out the details after next week.

melogic

John,
I will be able to let you know definitely in the next day or 2, but as it stands now, My wife and daughter and I will be there on the 12th. My wife and daughter are really excited as I am. She see's me on the computer all of the time and hears me talking about all of you and she loves the pictures I show her now she is excited about getting to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom