Union Jack Cutting Board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KCW

That is awesome! It was also educational, because my OCD side forced me to look up the reason that the flag is not symmetrical.

leehljp

Member Liaison
GREAT looking work. That tricks the eyes. Until I saw it up close, the dark brown walnut looked dark blue to me!

yorkie

It's end grain, so it should take a beating quite well however, I would think anyone who bought would likely display it or just put cheese and crackers on it for serving purposes.

It was difficult to make with millimeter precise cuts and tenth of a degree accurate template to make, but fun and interesting. I'll probably ask $500-$600 for it.

Excellent work! when I saw the title to the thread I thought "Oh - cross grain. It'll move and self destruct in a month". But, no! End grain! It'll last forever! A great addition to wherever it winds up (I wouldn't sell it).

magpens

It's end grain, so it should take a beating quite well however, I would think anyone who bought would likely display it or just put cheese and crackers on it for serving purposes.

It was difficult to make with millimeter precise cuts and tenth of a degree accurate template to make, but fun and interesting. I'll probably ask $500-$600 for it.

WOW !!! . I hope you get what you ask ... be sure to let us know, please.

Top Bottom