Unbelievable!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
George Mason U Patriots (My alma mater) 86 UConn Huskies 84
First time to make the tourney and they're going to the Final Four!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jckossoy

They've been in the tourney before, they just haven't gotten past the 2nd round before. Can you say GMU National Champs[:D]. Now we need to start making Green and Yellow Pens.

Kol Tov,

M

Mudder

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />George Mason U Patriots (My alma mater) <b>86</b> UConn Huskies 84
First time to make the tourney and they're going to the Final Four!

Arrrrrrggggghhhh! YOU SUCK! [:(!]

I'm a UConn fan but this year I think they continually failed to play up to their potential. They managed to get lucky a whole bunch of times this season and their luck finally ran out. I tip my hat to GMU for they played one heck of a game and they refused to give in or give up. They EARNED that victory.

Grumble, growl, mumble, … Number 11 seed beating a number 1 seed….Grumble, mumble,

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
My daughter took early acceptance into GMU starting this fall...they better win, don't want her going to no school with second rate team [:)][:D][8D]

JimGo

John, be sure to congratulate her on an excellent choice of schools (my two post-grad degrees are from there). You'll be close to my house when you come up to drop her off; if you have time, I'd love to meet up.

DocStram

Actually I'm a Duke fan. But I also liked UConn .. until I heard Jim Calhoun crying about how the NCAA bracket people don't worry about protecting the Number 1 teams. He was moaning about having to play George Mason in their backyard.
There's just something about us Americans loving the underdogs! This is great!!

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
We should be coming up that way sometime before to long for a school visit (and more paperwork).

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />John, be sure to congratulate her on an excellent choice of schools (my two post-grad degrees are from there). You'll be close to my house when you come up to drop her off; if you have time, I'd love to meet up.

JimGo

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />... until I heard Jim Calhoun crying about how the NCAA bracket people don't worry about protecting the Number 1 teams. He was moaning about having to play George Mason in their backyard.

1) If they're the #1 team, why do they need, or more importantly FEEL like they need, protection?
2) It looks like his fears were justified. At least our fans don't riot like University of Maryland's!

woodpens

Go Gators! I'm not much of a basketball fan to be honest. It is football that I like. I am proud of the SEC's performance in this tournament. LSU seems to have the "force" behind them lately. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom