TV Station for Roger Clemens Hearing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Does anyone know on which station the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will have its Roger Clemens/Brian McNamee hearing televised today? I assume it'll be on C-SPAN, but I've searched all over for confirmation and I can't find it anywhere. Also, does anyone know what time it's supposed to be aired?

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I only had time to watch the first two hours of the hearing. I was disappointed to conclude after those two hours that Clemens used both HGH and anabolic steroids. I don't know if there was any testimony after the lunch break that would have caused me to change my mind. I think the conlcusive evidence will come from the testing on the syringes McNamee claims to have saved from injections of these substances into Clemens. Frankly, I think the House committee should have foregone the hearing and waited for the test results. Just one person's opinion, of course.

Rags

The syringes and gauze evidence is at best, tainted. There is no line of custody on those items and would in all probability not be admissable in a court of law. I watched the entire hearing and came away with a feeling of disgust. I have no idea if Clemens used illegal drugs but if he did he should be arrested and prosecuted like any other citizen. The hearing was not a court of law, Clemens was not on trial and there was no evidence submitted. The Congressional committee made a sham of their investigation which was supposed to be about steriod use in MLB, not the guilt or innocense of Roger Clemens. Neither Clemens nor his accusser had legal counsel representing them at that hearing and were not allowed to speak (except once or twice). If Clemens is guilty based on that hearing then it was a Kangaroo Court. Congress blew it. I have no idea if Clemens used HGH or steriods and Congress is not the forum for determining that. My $.02.

GBusardo

I am so tired of the whole mess. As a huge baseball fan, all we will hear about during the whole spring training is did Clemens do this or did Pettitte do that and who threw who under the bus. The way to stop it, once and for all, is pretty simple. Put in a real drug testing policy. The players that are retired and accused, the fans and the Hall of Fame will judge them. Anyone else getting caught, goes to trial and if found guilty, does jail time for drug use (speed too). The trainers, I would handle a little differently. Anyone found guilty of "pushing" drugs,past ot present, goes to trial and if found guilty, does the same sentence as the guy selling coke on the corner.
Baseball should get punished also. I'll give you proof that they turned a blind eye for decades. Has anyone ever read Ball Four by Jim Bouton? He talks about players using "greenies" (speed) way back in the 60's. No one, not baseball, not the Feds, did a dang thing to investigate it. And here we are....... :( I'll get off the soap box now...........

Top Bottom