TV Shows that were entertaining and Can Not be Matched Today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Can't say I miss plate-spinning acts from the old days. I would argue that (with a little discernment) it is easier to find good quality TV nowadays than it ever was when I was growing up. I'd rather be reading or making something anyway.....

Good point. I only watch 2 shows nowadays, both on Prime. I figured it was because everything is garbage now but maybe it's because I'd rather be making or doing something productive with my time. ie Maybe tv hasn't changed all that much but I have...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

Smile! You're on Candid Camera

I watch Dancing with the Stars, America's Got Talent and some of the Bake Off shows on Hulu on my laptop. Husband doesn't like to watch them so I don't turn on the big TV. We cut the cable years ago, but I have the no-ad Hulu for when I want to watch something. I miss Bones.

Can't say I miss plate-spinning acts from the old days. I would argue that (with a little discernment) it is easier to find good quality TV nowadays than it ever was when I was growing up. I'd rather be reading or making something anyway.....

Agreed! The plate spinners were a bit strange to watch.
While there is plenty of more interesting things to find on TV these days, I do miss the innocence and wholesomeness of the old stuff.
I also much prefer to be making things!

pshrynk

The only thing I watch regularly is NCIS and that's getting repetitive. I do binge watch a lot of things. Old serials, cable serials, British TV. I highly recommend Jane the Virgin. Didn't think I'd like it, but it is howlingly funny. It's basically the plot twists and turn of a Mexican Telenovela, done mostly in English and subtitles when it's not.

Top Bottom