Turn Key Pen making shop for sale in So. CA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csr67

After a few years and many pens, I've decided to move on to other pursuits. My loss is your gain. I'm selling my entire pen shop; hopefully to someone local to So. CA (Inland Empire). This is a very efficient shop and it easily fits into half of the single car garage area I have it set up in. I'd like to sell everything to one buyer, so I'm not currently entertaining offers for individual pieces of equipment. I have well over $2500 invested in this shop, but I'm willing to let it all go for a very fair cash price of $800. I'm including a ton of extra tooling, bits, blanks, pen kits, etc... that I have not even factored into my investment costs.

Let me know if you have questions and I'm hoping someone out there can benefit from this deal and enjoy the hobby as much as I have. Everything is in great condition with no issues. I was a "casual" pen maker, so this equipment has only been used a handful of times. Again, package price for everything is $800 cash, picked up in Eastvale CA, 92880.

Here's the list of the main pieces:

Rikon 70-100 Lathe
Central Machinery 6" buffer
Central Machinery 12" disc sander
Shop Fox W1826 Wall Mount Dust collector with wireless remote control
Rockler "Dust Right" system with 25' hose, floor sweep, bench sweep, and custom magnetic mount lathe hood.
Ryobi 9" band saw with custom pen blank cutting sled

The Rikon lathe and CM Buffer are bolted to a commercial quality industrial height adjustable workstation with laminate top and two deep drawers. The bench is 48"w x 30" deep with adjustable height legs. These are the workstations you see in industrial environments. The workstation has an added backboard that supports storage bins for your supplies and an overhead LED shop light. There are 8 power outlets on the workbench. This workstation alone was over $500 new. IMG_0596.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0599.jpgIMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0604.jpgIMG_0605.jpg

Misc. stuff included with sale: PSI Pen assembly press, Rick Herrell's wonderful offset sanding jig and flat top tool rest, two EasyWood carbide turning tools (square and round), 3 piece pen turning chisel set, dead/live centers, MT2 jacobs drilling chuck with drill bits for most pen kits, PSI Blank drilling chuck, pen mandrel/mandrel saver, sanding faceplate, set of 25 pen bushings for popular kits, 20+ pen kits (PSI and others), over 40 blanks (exotic woods and a dozen high end resins), and a bunch of other supplies such as buffing wheels, compound, and even an IAP smock!

Please let me know if you have questions and I hope this excellent shop goes to a good home. Chris

IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0597.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KLJ

Wish you your closer to me I have been looking for months for a real good deal on a small lathe for my son to use in limited space. I would drive a long way for this deal but cant go that far. Sure it will not last long and will make someone very happy.

csr67

One item I failed to include in the listing above, but will also be included with the sale... The rolling wood cart that currently houses the 12" disc sander and 9" band saw also includes a Craftsman router table and router. The top of the cart lifts off, and the router table is stored upside down underneath the top. It's simple to lift the top, flip the router table over, and it locks into position for use. Lot of interest so far, just waiting for someone local who can come steal this deal.

IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_0608.JPG

Top Bottom