Turkish walnut burl majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CjG78

CjG78

G'day!
I have a customer who loves the chunky full sized weighty Majestic fountain pen from PSI. I use statesman tubes to make it bigger for him also.
This Turkish walnut burl some of the nicest I've seen, such a beautiful piece of timber.
CA finish.

Attachments

• 20210925_132559.jpg
    20210925_132559.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 20210925_132609.jpg
    20210925_132609.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 20210925_131257.jpg
    20210925_131257.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 177
  • 20210925_122012.jpg
    20210925_122012.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 20210924_115836.jpg
    20210924_115836.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 191
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

WOW !!! . . . . BLOODY BIG !!!!! . . . . . and B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L !!!!!

Nice work, MATEY !!!!!

Love that Turkish Walnut Burl !!!!!

You seem to have a knack of attracting the beautiful blanks, mate !!!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That's stunning! I have always admired Turkish Walnut Burl - one of the most beautiful timbers IMO. You did a fine job with this one. Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

egnald

Hi Casey, That is a huge looking pen and it is very beautiful. The timbers you have are always spectacular!
Did you ever find your m14 tap and die set?
Dave

CjG78

Hi Casey, That is a huge looking pen and it is very beautiful. The timbers you have are always spectacular!
Did you ever find your m14 tap and die set?
Dave
Thanks Dave, I am lucky to have a nice timber selection, I do spend alot of money on them also!! Well most.
No I can't remember who I asked for the tap and die set, that's ok, I'll keep looking. Cheers mate

KMCloonan

That is the most beautiful burl and finished burl pen I have ever seen. When I clicked on the thumbnail and it enlarged, I reflexively said Wow! out loud. My wife called from the Kitchen "What?". I called her into the office to show her your photos. She was amazed too! The kit, the burl, the finish, and overall craftsmanship are outstanding. Thank you for sharing!

magpens

Casey . . . I just want to say that you are a tremendous asset to the IAP !!

Not just in presenting outstandingly beautiful pens ALL the time, but also in your cheerful friendliness in dealing with the well-deserved accolades that you get and also in handling the questions that you get. . GREAT WORK ALL 'ROUND, Mate !!!

I am so glad that you joined our numbers on Feb 02, 2020 !!! . .

You have made, and continue to make, a BIG IMPACT . . . Not just in the size of pen that you have presented in this thread !!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

CjG78

That is the most beautiful burl and finished burl pen I have ever seen. When I clicked on the thumbnail and it enlarged, I reflexively said Wow! out loud. My wife called from the Kitchen "What?". I called her into the office to show her your photos. She was amazed too! The kit, the burl, the finish, and overall craftsmanship are outstanding. Thank you for sharing!
That's a lovely compliment, thankyou mate. I'm touched

CjG78

Casey . . . I just want to say that you are a tremendous asset to the IAP !!

Not just in presenting outstandingly beautiful pens ALL the time, but also in your cheerful friendliness in dealing with the well-deserved accolades that you get and also in handling the questions that you get. . GREAT WORK ALL 'ROUND, Mate !!!

I am so glad that you joined our numbers on Feb 02, 2020 !!! . .

You have made, and continue to make, a BIG IMPACT . . . Not just in the size of pen that you have presented in this thread !!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Mal that was lovely to read. Thanks for the lovely comments. I try and answer as many questions as I can, although recently I have been very busy with orders. People buy these things would you believe!!! Hahahah.
My hobby turning into a self funded project turning into a tiny little business venture. I love it. Love our chats too mate, plenty more to come. I'm here for the long haul (hopefully, touch wood, maybe cocobolo ๐Ÿคฃ)

Kcimdrib

Great work Casey as always how nice to see wood and not polished plastic. Keep up the good work.

Dueyvan

G'day!
I have a customer who loves the chunky full sized weighty Majestic fountain pen from PSI. I use statesman tubes to make it bigger for him also.
This Turkish walnut burl some of the nicest I've seen, such a beautiful piece of timber.
CA finish.
That is truly majestic workmanship and wood. Well done!

CjG78

Lovely message, gave me goose bumps, thanks mate!

Top Bottom