TRU-SPIDER??????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

HMMMMM?????? I found this guy (or girl) trying to sneak by me a minute ago. I can think of several things to do.......1, go scare the m.i.l.,.....2, or maybe the wife, but I really dont wanna sleep outside tonight so I won't do that........or 3.......hmmmm.....polyresin? I take it this is a wolf spider? It would make a great paper weight, LOL

2011-10-15 22.52.38-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Balasharc

I hate wolf spiders generaly harmless, but I have been biten 2x by them. I would have cast him and left him out for the rest to fear. My garage is full of them in the summer.

Some spiders are cool - I have a jumping one at work that will hang around my computer monitor and chase the mouse courser... Also have a ton of black widows and brown recluse spiders as well - they don't last long.

ve3bax

I smash'em! I hate spiders!

not a fan either... since moving to eastern ontario I've come across 4 of these beasts... the first 2 I found in my basement... the largest one I found was down there... the body of this thing would easily span the top of a pop can... without the legs... turns out they are also super fast!

when i found that first monster one i made the mistake of googling it... i didnt sleep for a week after that! :bulgy-eyes:

--Dave

Haynie

Yep, kill other bugs. I like those. It is the silver dollar sized Black Widow I saw Saturday that gave me the heeby jeebies. Going to set off a bug bomb in that Unit this week.

Top Bottom