TRU-NORTH CAROLINA™ QUARTER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

NORTH CAROLINA STATE QUARTER. This was a little scary cutting the"pins"away from the plane wings, they can't be seen now, but I basically held the quarter in my fingers and dragged the qtr up and down the blade while the saw was off, just to cut then off. now the only thing holding the plane is the head of the guy standing there. Comments, critiques and criticisms welcome!

2011-10-22 12.40.56-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

I bet wrapping around the tube is a little nerve wracking too! Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Mapster

In my opinion, it is your best work yet. It truly captures the essence of the quarter. I am from Florida, but if I got one of your blanks, it would definitely be this one! Great!

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Now that's a nice First In Flight quarter. The Wright Brothers plane looks nothing like a space station on this quarter! LMAO :biggrin:

Excellent job as usual there sir!

seamus7227

Now that's a nice First In Flight quarter. The Wright Brothers plane looks nothing like a space station on this quarter! LMAO :biggrin:

Excellent job as usual there sir!

LOL thats right! I had to think for a minute on that one, then i remembered the ohio quarter!

Never knew a head could support a whole plane!!:biggrin::rolleyes: Great work!

PURE TALENT DAN!

Rounder

:eek: If I weren't writing this down, I would be speechless!:eek: That is awesome and you must have nerves of steel.

Top Bottom