Trewax

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MobilMan

Has anyone tried Trewax on a pen? Yes, it's just a wax but is made for floors. Often wondered how it would hold up on pens, as long as we don't walk on them. Has Brazilian Carnauba--the worlds hardest wax-- 40 some odd years ago I tried to sell the Kirby vacuum cleaner & one of the freebees for watching a demo. was a floor wax. Also got a chance to show off the buffer unit with it. Their thing was, once used right, all you had to do is buff. Saw a demo. with it and after setting up, you darn near had to sand it if it was put on very uneven. I remember it was some hard stuff.
I still remember one appointment I had for a demo. Found the place & carried all the stuff into the house. Boy, I'm gonna make a sale. The dining room had been cleared out & 2 couples hanging around getting ready to go out for the evening. They don't have time to watch a demo. but they would like the floor waxed. This ain't no joke. They asked me to lock the house when I'm done. I'll be darned. After me getting everything carried in & stuff pulled out, they want a wax. Hell, I'm accomodating. They got their wax. And I mean to tell ya---they got some wax. It was put on with a roller [impreganted in]. You know what happens when you put a paint roller over on it's edge. Beautiful designs all over, nice & thick. And I locked the door like asked. Often wondered about the nice job.

Top Bottom