Tragic Death - Dale (the Burl Guy)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

What a tragic event. My sympathies to his wife and family for their sudden and tragic loss. Hope we all learn from this-to just get the hell out of the way of fire as it is not discriminating at all. We should all look around our shops and make sure that there are no fires just waiting to start. This will be a gift to those we love and ourselves. We have all lost something with this tragedy.

ROOKIETURNER

This is truly sad. Our prayers go out. May his family have the strength to keep going and the peace needed to get through the next few terrible weeks.

Safety first, I agree! This should be a reminder to us all that we need to safety inspect our shops and homes. We should have fire extenguishers at every exit, clear access to our circuit panels, and flamables stored safely.

Padre

May his soul, and the souls of all our dearly departed, rest in peace. I will pray for his family.

B727phixer

Al,
Thanks for letting us know about this tragedy. Dale was a very generous soul, always had time to talk. May God Rest his soul and comfort his family.:frown:

Daniel

I just saw this thread, Would not have known without it so thank you. Dale will be missed and my heart is with those he left behind. How very sad.

Having been a customer of his, I am at a loss for words....tragic and so sad, not just for us but especially to his family. Having read his obit, he led a full life and earned recognition for many accomplishments that most of us wouldnt dream of.
A sad, sad loss! Prayers are sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom