Cheer tkbaron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

SloLouie

I just wanted to thank Tom for his great service in shipping out my order so rapidly. I placed my order with him Friday night and my blanks were here Monday morning! I know the mail is uncontrollable, but getting my order out on a Saturday, insured prompt delivery. He was also very helpful in helping me via several PM's with my first order of Alligator jaw blanks.
I will definitely order more in the future!

Cheers,
Rob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

butchf18a

I renew my on-going observation, which is utilize the vendors who are active here with IAP. The independent vendors realize that their long-term success or failure lies heavily with the satisfaction of all of us that purchase from them. This is why I will continue to do business with (insert long list of IAP vendors). They realize that one disatisfied buyer can easily and quickly damage a well fought for reputation.

We continue to see the all too many trials and tribulations of various purchasers using, most prominent example, PSI while there are vendors here who handle PSI kits. So why would people continue to use them directly, when with about 5 minutes of research here they would decide to purchase from a valued vendor.

Hats off to Tom, he exemplifies the quality we expect from "our vendors"

jmoicbw-bidi

tkbarron

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really enjoy being a part of the IAP community and spend what seems like hours each day perusing the board. I just wish I had known about it when I started turning 4 years ago!

I'm constantly amazed by the creativity of the turners who post their works here and by those who share what they have learned with others. I know I've learned a lot! In return, I hope to contribute something that will help others in their turning adventures.

Tom

Matt Cotton

I too would like to say the speedy response is greatly appreciated. I requested 2 of his gator bite blanks, he responded within a couple hours with paypal info and I had the blanks in 2 days. Hopefully I will have one turned tomorrow, a little nervous with it being the first time with this material but they look amazing already.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
You are in with a really good "crowd" when you buy from the IAP "approved" sources. They are one of the more approved of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom