Three thread tap die set, Bock, Jowo tap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

Hello all,

The three-end thread tap and die have been customized for two months, and are specially produced by the factory. The tap is intermediate tap. Some specifications are customized in a relatively small quantity. Please download the form PM I for what specifications are required (note that the factory mistypes the material Into HSS, which is actually M35 material), all orders will be sent to the US warehouse, and the freight will be the US domestic freight,

200420222952.jpg

200420223121.jpg

200420223314.jpg

Attachments

• Tap and die.XLSX
    9.5 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:

More4dan

I'm interested in a set of M12 x 0.80 triple thread. Can you PM me a cost shipped to area code 77494.

Thanks,
Danny

PFMan

Hello,

I sent you a private.

I am interested in

M11x0.8-3t tap and die
M12x0.8-3t tap and die
M6.4×0.6(Bock5#)

Thanks,

Jordi

anthonyd

Hello Mr. Wu,

I sent you a private message.

I am very interested in the M6.4×0.6(Bock5#) tap and the M13 x 0.8 tap and die. Shipping L9K1T1 Canada.

Thanks,
Tony

jick wu

I'm interested in a set of M12 x 0.80 triple thread. Can you PM me a cost shipped to area code 77494.

Thanks,
Danny
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

There are two kinds of transportation methods to the United States. One is direct delivery from China to you, the time is faster, the freight is 23 $, and the other is that I send the item to the US warehouse and then transfer it from the US warehouse to you, the freight is 5 $ , The aging is slow, about 20 days or more,

sincere regards!
Cheng Wu

More4dan

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

There are two kinds of transportation methods to the United States. One is direct delivery from China to you, the time is faster, the freight is 23 $, and the other is that I send the item to the US warehouse and then transfer it from the US warehouse to you, the freight is 5 $ , The aging is slow, about 20 days or more,

sincere regards!
Cheng Wu

I can wait for the lower shipping cost.

Danny

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

jick wu

I am interested in the M12X0.8-3t and M13X0.8-3t set when shipping is lower. Please put me on your list.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These are in stock, there is no need to wait, there are 2 sets of M12 specifications remaining.

jick wu

Now that I've placed my order, I have a question. What is the outside diameter of the dies? 25mm, 30mm, 1", 1.5"?

Thanks,

Danny

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Danny,

Payment has been received, we will send it to the US warehouse as soon as possible, and then transfer it to you,
The outer diameter of M9-M12 die is 25mm, the outer diameter of M13-M15 is 38mm,

Thank you for your order,
Cheng Wu

jick wu

I apologize that the M12 specifications are temporarily sold out, and the later customization will take about 10 days to arrive,

ChengWu

mrtille

Sir, I am interested in a M13 x 0.80 triple thread with die, and Jowo #6 Tap M7.4-7.5. Pls PM me.

Trying to get all the tools I need to make a bespoke for the first time. Anyone else in this dicsussed thread who can help me in telling what I need is also welcome to PM me as well.

Thanks!

Javelur62

Hello all,

The three-end thread tap and die have been customized for two months, and are specially produced by the factory. The tap is intermediate tap. Some specifications are customized in a relatively small quantity. Please download the form PM I for what specifications are required (note that the factory mistypes the material Into HSS, which is actually M35 material), all orders will be sent to the US warehouse, and the freight will be the US domestic freight,

View attachment 237349
View attachment 237350
View attachment 237351
Hello, is there any availability for these tap and dies at this moment?
Thanks.

jick wu

Hello, is there any availability for these tap and dies at this moment?
Thanks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, except the M12 is sold out, other specifications are still available,
thanks!

jick wu

M13 triple start tap die set is still available, on the 26th we will send the remaining specifications to the US warehouse,

Javelur62

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, except the M12 is sold out, other specifications are still available,
thanks!
Hello I am interested in the tap/die Triple star M13x.8, how can I order? Do you ship to Canada?
Please, let me know how I can get this tap/die.
Thank you for your response.

Last edited:

jick wu

Hello I am interested in the tap/die Triple star M13x.8, how can I order? Do you ship to Canada?
My email is: javelur62@gmail.com
Thank you for your response.

Hello,

Can be sent to Canada, but the US warehouse, M13 × .8 tap molds are also sold out, and there are M13 × .8 bottoming tap mold sets in China. If you need an intermediate tap, you need to wait 10 days. The shipping fee for tracking information sent directly from China to Canada is $ 23.

sincere regards,
Cheng Wu

Bob F

Hi jick -I would like to purchase an m12x.08 triple start tap and die set and a Bock #6 m7.9x.6 tap and a jowo #6 m7.5x.05 tap -i will send you a message

jick wu

Hi jick -I would like to purchase an m12x.08 triple start tap and die set and a Bock #6 m7.9x.6 tap and a jowo #6 m7.5x.05 tap -i will send you a message
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ,

Except that M12 × .8 has been sold out, other specifications are still in stock,

thanks!

Cheng Wu

1shootist

Received my taps & dies, very nice !

They have a look and feel of quality tools. Very impressed with my purchase.

..edit to add...I've been playing arond in the shop with these, they work perfectly,

Thanks Cheng.

Last edited:

Ironwood

If you are getting more of the 13mm sets made, can you post these directly to Australia ?
I might be interested in one or 2 of the Jowo/Bock taps as well.

FGarbrecht

Hi Cheng Wu
I'd like to order a (Jowo #5) 6.5 mm x 0.5 mm and one (Jowo #6) 7.5 mm x 0.5 mm tap.
Thanks

jick wu

Hi Cheng Wu
I'd like to order a (Jowo #5) 6.5 mm x 0.5 mm and one (Jowo #6) 7.5 mm x 0.5 mm tap.
Thanks
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Frederick,

These are available, and the remaining tools are shipped from China on the 26th, and will arrive in the US warehouse in a few days. The shipping cost in the US is $ 5.

thanks!
Cheng Wu

jick wu

If you are getting more of the 13mm sets made, can you post these directly to Australia ?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Brad,

It can be shipped to Australia, the courier can track the information, the freight is 25 US dollars,

thanks,
Cheng Wu

Top Bottom