Three thread tap die set, Bock, Jowo tap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

FGarbrecht

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Frederick,

These are available, and the remaining tools are shipped from China on the 26th, and will arrive in the US warehouse in a few days. The shipping cost in the US is $ 5.

thanks!
Cheng Wu
OK, if you can pm the invoice I'll send payment. Thank you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Frederick,

These are available, and the remaining tools are shipped from China on the 26th, and will arrive in the US warehouse in a few days. The shipping cost in the US is $ 5.

thanks!
Cheng Wu
Please confirm you received my payment. Thank you.

jick wu

Are you going to have anymore of the M13 x .8 triple start sets made?
Hello,

There are some M13 triple starter kits. The spot is bottoming taps and molds. If you need the middle tap kits, it will take a few days. It has been submitted to the factory for customization.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Hello Mr. Chang
I am interested in purchasing from you. Could you PM me with pricing?
Hello Barney,

It can be sent to the United Kingdom with a shipping fee of 23 US dollars. It can be shipped by courier with traceable information. The product price will be given to you later.

best regards!
Cheng Wu

Attachments

Lou Call

I am interested in getting a M13×0.8-3t and a Jowo #6 tap. As being new to this I’m not sure what I need to do to order?

Thanks
Lou Call

jick wu

I am interested in getting a M13×0.8-3t and a Jowo #6 tap. As being new to this I’m not sure what I need to do to order?

Thanks
Lou Call
Hello,

It should be commonly used in M12 / M13, and some will arrive in the warehouse in a few days. For details of the specifications, please refer to the attachment.

Thanks!
cheng

Attachments

Top Bottom