The 15th Anniversary Mugs have arrived

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Received our mug and blue pocket t-shirt in perfect condition. Great packing box to keep the mug safe in transit in these below zero temps.

Thanks for all the work. Our mug will get lots of use and Charlie finally has a t-shirt with a logo on it that he will actually wear since the shirt has a pocket.

TonyL

Received. Thank you Jeff. I know how these things take time and everyone has a day job. My wife Lori even said" Wow!".

jttheclockman

Received my package today,

In my opinion, these are the best yet

Thank you Jeff

Terry, glad you like it. I agree, one of the nicest we've had. That's one of a few of their new glaze colors that I really like. I might have to rethink this being the last year for mugs...

I agree Jeff these shirts and mugs are the best this year. Not sure what other colors they have but these mugs jump out at you. Good job as always.

Terredax

Banned
Unfortunately, with the weather, mine isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday.
I sure could use the mug, to fill with hot chocolate. I guess I'll have to use my Snoopy mug.

dpstudios

It feels like my birthday. Mug and shirt arrived today.So, what a better way to celebrate three score and four than with the appropriately numbered mug and a cup of hot "cocoa".

Attachments

• mug 01.jpg
    mug 01.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 89
  • mug 02.jpg
    mug 02.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 99

CREID

Unfortunately, with the weather, mine isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday.
I sure could use the mug, to fill with hot chocolate. I guess I'll have to use my Snoopy mug.
Yea, mine said it was supposed to be here 2 days ago but I assume because of the weather it now says my package will arrive later than was scheduled but is in transit.

WriteON

No Mug...just a pocketless "T" and decal. Very nice. Thanks for the quality pieces and quick shipping.

Picked up my mug and T-shirt yesterday but it arrived on Monday. Great looking Mug and the T-shirt will, I'm sure, get a lot of questions about pen turning. It's a bit cold here in Montana to wear the shirt right now but I'm sure this spring and summer, especially while on vacation, it will be a great conversation starter.

Scott

I received my mug and t-shirt this morning! I also think this mug is the best one ever! And the t-shirt is great! I got the maroon with the gold. I also have a complete set of the mugs, I might have to get them all together for a group shot later. Thanks Jeff!

Scott.

LouCee

After taking a little detour my mug and no pocket T-shirt arrived this afternoon, they both look great! I like the shape and color of the mug, and the maroon shirt looks great. Jeff, thanks for everything you do!

CREID

My mug finally got here, but after spending 4 days in Chicago it will take a week or two to thaw out.:biggrin:

eldee

Received my cup and tee yesterday after mail delivery resumed. So far, the overall cup design is my favorite (of the ones I own), and so is the t-shirt color. Big Score!!

MDWine

. . . I might have to rethink this being the last year for mugs...

I hope so. My only request is to put the logo on the other side. I'm a righty, so when I'm drinking I want others to see the logo and give me a chance to promote... but I'm not dwelling on it... This year's mug is excellent, it's a good 'drinker' as well.

FrankH

Jeff,

My mug, #26, arrived today. I can't remember receiving a package that was packed as well as this mug was. Thanks so much Jeff. This mug is spectacular.

Terredax

Banned
My package has arrived. I've haven't seen the items yet but, I look forward to seeing them. Thanks, Jeff.

eharri446

I got my package yesterday and was initially very concerned that the mug was broken into many pieces due to the condition of the box. Thankfully the box was on damage on the top corner where the shirt was.

Everything was still in good condition just a mangled box from USPS.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, I'm pleased to say that as with every year so far, my mug has arrived safely:biggrin: Got the note from the postie that the tax man wanted his cut before I could collect, so I went down and paid his portion.....oh well...:rolleyes:

Here is my entire mug collection. Beat it if you can !!:biggrin: One of the original white ones is my daily user.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 117

darrin1200

Well, I'm pleased to say that as with every year so far, my mug has arrived safely:biggrin: Got the note from the postie that the tax man wanted his cut before I could collect, so I went down and paid his portion.....oh well...:rolleyes:

Here is my entire mug collection. Beat it if you can !!:biggrin: One of the original white ones is my daily user.

Steve. You are unbeatable. :smile-big:

There are quite a few years that had 2 mugs.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

I know of only one more extensive collection :biggrin:

jttheclockman

Boy you made an old man get up and look at his everyday mug and that was the 11th. Yours looks different so I have to ask Jeff, is there cases where color was interchangeable during a year?? Skip has a green and I have a brown. I thought they were all one color for the year.:confused::confused::confused:

Hey Skip the least you could have done was put them in order. My goodness.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

jttheclockman

John, I mixed them up especially for you:biggrin:
Some years had various options:wink:

Why I did not know that is beyond my realm of recollecting:):):) You know I like order and you know that I would catch onto your little ploy to confuse me. :devil::devil:

Top Bottom