The 15th Anniversary Mugs have arrived

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just wanted to start this thread for Jeff so it is easier for him to check if he chooses to. It is for acknowledging your receipt of the mug and products you ordered for the 15 Anniversary Bash.

I will start by saying today is Sunday the 27th and I just received my mug and shirts and everything was well packed and arrived in good order. I have to say that I believe this years mug is the best we ever did and the Maroon shirts are the best looking shirts we ever did. A+++++ goes out to Jeff and others who are responsible for this years products. Job well done and Thank you Jeff for once again doing what you do to keep this the best forum on the web. :):):)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Well that was fast! I hope everyone has a similar reaction. I really like this year's mug and shirts as well.

OZturner

My Order has been Processed, and I am advised that it is about to be Dispatched.
I will have to wait, while it flaps it's wings across the Pacific.
Congratulation and Thanks to Jeff and Those who processed the Order so Promptly.:highfive:
Greatly Appreciated.
Now it is All up to USPS and Australia Post. :eek:
Regards,
Brian.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
My Order has been Processed, and I am advised that it is about to be Dispatched.
I will have to wait, while it flaps it's wings across the Pacific.
Congratulation and Thanks to Jeff and Those who processed the Order so Promptly.:highfive:
Greatly Appreciated.
Now it is All up to USPS and Australia Post. :eek:
Regards,
Brian.

Brian, I packed yours a couple hours ago and it's in the car with about 50 others for drop off at the post office tomorrow. Thanks (to you and all our friends outside the US) for enduring the shipping cost.

bsshog40

Looking forward to getting mine also! I'm pretty new here but recognizing all the hard work done on this forum and the IAP. Thank you all!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mine arrived today. Quite a surprise. I thought only Amazon got it's stuff delivered on a Sunday. The mug and shirts look great!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Mine also arrived in great condition. Wifey appreciated the new mug for"Her" morning collection. :frown:. Thanks Jeff! At least I get to keep the T-shirts for a few washings.

magpens

Postal delivery on Sundays ? . You guys in the US have the best postal service in the world !!!

And your rates are still cheap even with the increases coming tomorrow.

I hope I don't hear any complaints about USPS from now on !

flyitfast

Wahooo! just got a notice that my mug and T Shirt is out for delivery.
Gonna go sit by the mail box and wait. :bananen_smilies039:
Jeff, you are amazing. Thank you.
Gordon

Last edited:

CREID

the tracking info says it is in Chicago in transit to the destination. To be delivered today. I don't live in Chicago. I live in Vancouver., WA.

LouCee

the tracking info says it is in Chicago in transit to the destination. To be delivered today. I don't live in Chicago. I live in Vancouver., WA.

They're really going to have to hustle to make that happen. :)

Mine is at a USPS facility in Seattle and I'm in the Denver area. I'm not too worried yet though, I'm sure they'll get it figured out.

magpens

The tracking info only SAYS it's in Seattle !!

As I said in my prev. post ...

"You guys in the US have the best postal service in the world !!!"

In Canada we still use dogs for tracking.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Got my number "8" mug this morning and the red/gold IAP shirt. Both Look GREAT!

I later ordered and blue with pocket. That should come in Wed. or Thursday.

brownsfn2

Just my luck... This is the one time when USPS can't get a delivery from Cleveland to Columbus right. I can get in my car and drive to Jeff in a little over 2 hours.

I think that our Columbus distribution center passes packages around for a while. I should have had mine yesterday but hopefully it will be tomorrow if the postal truck doesn't freeze. :)

socdad

After an extended stay in Cincinnati, for reasons that pass understanding, my cup and shirt arrived this afternoon save and sound. Love them both, thanks Jeff!

Top Bottom