That Time Of Year Again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
4,549
Location
Michigan
If you know, you know.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6652.jpeg
    IMG_6652.jpeg
    843.5 KB · Views: 133
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My solution? Move to the beach - where all we have is LOTS of sand and gravel!! No weeds....no trees!

I'm still amazed at the number of people who don't see this advantage and take extraordinary efforts to plant grass - ah well.....

Kevin
 
Enjoying mowing starts with a nice tractor....IMHO...I have a D160....I see you have a similar tractor....I am pretty sure my deck was not that clean when it was new tho..

I just bought an older JD 210 with a snowblower, heater and cab....it is in really good shape...an older guy had and just blew snow with it. It never even had a deck...so it was used only 5 or 6 times a year. Kept in in his pole barn and only did his paved portion of his farm.
kind of looking forward to snow for once...
 
Moke we've had our D160 for 9 years and cut about 5 acres with it. It has 482 hours on it and I expect to cut once more next week before putting it to bed. I use a Mahindra tractor with bucket to clear our driveway. El Nino is supposed to bring us a warmer winter with less snow We'll see) so you might not get as much time on your new toy as you want.
 
Back
Top Bottom