Thanks to btboone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wrg813

wrg813

These forums are fantastic. The knowledge and feedback provided is condsiderable compared to any other resources I have utilized. Special thanks to btboone for taking the time out of his busy schedule to help a newbie. I had an idea for a special tool that would help me in my penturning. He is local to me and welcomed me into his shop and within an hour, I had a tool in hand. His shop is amazing and would be a dream come true to any type of woodturner. I am sure he reflects the general attitude of anyone here. I'm sure I will always be learning, but hope to contribute with helpful advice as my skills come along.

Once again, thanks btboone for your valuable time. You are an asset to this community.

Will.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Will you will notice that is the foundation of this community. Bruce is a great asset to the IAP, not to mention his rings are awesome to look at.

Tom McMillan

Bruce is a great guy, and makes awesome rings and pens!!!

Only thing is, he really should have given me more consideration to be an apprentice for him---after all weekly air fare from Washington State can't be that much can it?

Top Bottom