Thanks ed4copies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochester

A BIG thanks to Ed Brown (ed4copies) for sharing his knowledge and expertise with me. I had the opportunity to talk to Ed at the Amish Acres Arts and Craft Festival in Nappanee, Indiana last Saturday. He spent several minutes showing me how to turn his special resins. His tutorial on using the skew has been very helpful. I have never been comfortable with the skew but I have been practicing since I talked to him and I am improving (I only destroyed two blanks out of the 14 that I turned). His cast resins are a delight to work with and the colors and patterns are incredible. The real beauty of IAP is the willingness of the experienced member to share their skills with everyone. Thanks again Ed.

Dale Pace (rochester)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dale,

It was my pleasure to "share" with you and everyone else that asks for information at shows.

DISCLAIMER: If you see me at a show, TELL ME you are on IAP. MANY "turners" walk by saying they can do everything I can-I DON'T share much information with them, except the shortest route to "Go to ____".

Those, like Dale, who tell me they are members here or who mention they would like a little help, I am happy to give "free lessons".

Now, Dale, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???????????? In the words of our immortal national bird, "It didn't happen if it ain't got pictures!!"[:D][:D][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom