Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

Segmented Pen Blanks
by Jim Boyd Ron Sardo
Ron McIntire
Mike Vickery

A wonderful tutorial that is recently posted on the front of IAP. Gentlemen, allow me to offer my personal thanks for a very well written and clearly illustated article. Very inspirational to try some of the shared designs.

-Peter-

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Here here! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to photograph everything and to write it all up. Now if I could only get my table saw out of the attic...

Johnathan

Yes, great to have people puting their time into these informative articles. They always make me want to try new things, and in turn, they help me to become a better penturner. Thanks!

myname1960

I would like to personally thank these individuals as well as everyone else who has shared their ideas and tips in this forum.
There is no rule that says they have to do this and that says a lot about the people here.
I have learned a lot from them and now all i have to do is apply what i have learned. Many thanks again to everyone who makes this the best forum around.

vick

I can't speak for the others but I appreaciate all of the kind word. I know I loved reading Jim and both Ron's tutorials. I can not wait to see some of the segmented work that I hope to see coming from the readers.

If you really appreciate all of the original content that this site has to offer please consider making a donation to the site through the button on the front page.

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

The person who headed up this project was Mike Vickery. This project would not have happened without Mike getting the four of us together.

Thanks Mike.

Ron Mc

Your very welcome![;)] Now you do realize that we would love to see some pens that were created using any or all of the techniques. We look forward to seeing the ideas that the article's create for you.

I too would like to Thank Mike for this idea and actually pulling all of us together (which can be very hard to do) and getting it done.

Well I'm off to read the tutorial and make something new![:D]

vick

Originally posted by Ron Mc
Well I'm off to read the tutorial and make something new![:D]

Hey Ron make sure to look at the vacume rip fence and the angle cutting sled on my tutorial [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom