thank you from codys family

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CodyColley

Hi my name is Penny I'm Cody's mom, my family and I wanted to send out a great big thank you and let all of you know what a blessing the benefit was and is to our family. None of it would have been possible without your generosity. It's not often you see perfect strangers help one another in such a grand way so from the bottom of our hearts we thank you. Cody is doing ok but he will be doing chemo right up till Christmas so we still need your prayers.

Thank you again for your generosityand kindness,
penny colley

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Since the last post regarding the benefit for Cody and his family. We have raised another $400, so to date we have raised just under $4000. This would have not been possible if were not for the IAP family. We hope to have the auction website for the remaining pens that were not sold at the actual event up soon. Curtis will be able to elaborate more on that. He has been working hard on getting the last few tweeks taken care of. So once it is up and going we will be able to help out a little more.

It was a great experience, a lot of work but it was great getting to work and correspond with so many great people. Thank you Curtis for stepping up and going above and beyond the call to help me with this cause.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for helping me...to help a young 13 year old boy in my youth group and his family during their time of need. It was a privelege. You guys are great people!

With humble appreciation,
Dan Eakins (YMD)

Last edited:

bitshird

Dan, I can't or won't try and speak for any one else, but Andrew (animefan) and I had a great feeling from making the pens we did, and I hope the site Curtis is working on makes much more money for Cody and his family, also best wishes to you Mrs. Colley

toddlajoie

IMO, all gratitude should go to Dan and Curtis for their generosity and dedication to this. I've got a pretty good estimation that either of the 2 of them alone put more hours in this project than most if not all of us who made the items put together. It takes a tremendous amount if dedication and tenacity to see these things through to completion, and to have them continuing on after the fact with the auction site is just icing on the cake. As for my part of it, my wife said it best when she said "like you need an excuse to make a pen..."

I for one cannot wait to see the auction site and have an opportunity to up that total a bit more...

Penny, it is wonderful to hear from you, and I wish the best for you, Cody, and the rest of your family.

nava1uni

Thank you for your letter. I am glad that making pens was able to help your son and your family. As a pediatric RN, who cares for kids with various types of cancer it was an honor to be able to participate and help raise money for your family. I hope that the rest of Cody's Chemotherapy treatments are not too difficult for him. The best to all of you and I will be thinking about him and sending healing energy toward you and yours.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Myself, Louisbry, and Kieth Long, we enjoyed getting together and doing this for the family of Cody. Pray that all goes great with his cemo.

Top Bottom