GO! Carolina!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

As a UGA grad and Fan, I HATE THE EVIL GENIUS! But, I respect the win, today.

Don't ever let this outside of this forum, but Go Super Chickens! After all, y'all kicked our butts and made us like it.

This Spurrier team is for real!

dplloyd

SEC

PenMan I just love SEC football! No matter the ranking, games are usually good!

I tink this SC's best year to go for teh SEC champonship. We got 16 seniors on the team so we got to make the best of it in 2010!

WOOO Go SC!!

OKLAHOMAN

As a avid Gator, I have real mixed emotions, just got into the hotel room and read this....Have always respected the "coach" but .............

Russianwolf

I'm always glad when a number 1 team gets knocked off, but as a Clemson fan, I still couldn't pull for USC.

Of course, the way we are playing right now, we may not win another game this season. Maybe BC, but who knows. gave UNC 30 yards for pass interference when they didn't need to.

Phunky_2003

I lived in Columbia SC for a little over a year about 20 some odd years ago. That is one bigtime home town college football party place. I bet they are happy tonight. I pulled for em today too to knock off the number 1. Lots of good folks around there.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I'm a die hard Dawg fan and it was a good day for the chicken and the dawg. Spurrier is a great coach and had 2 weeks to work on his game plan.............. results show

Top Bottom